🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

hey man just want to say i love your videos and am happy someone in the community has put in the time and effort into helping others with hideouts. i was too lazy to do a hideout this league but when i saw your leo tavern i just had to copy it. i'm very inspired by yours and siesayoka's work. you can check out my hideout here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJRTdFXgqEE :)
Last edited by marshmallowcrisp on May 1, 2018, 1:32:30 AM
"
hey man just want to say i love your videos and am happy someone in the community has put in the time and effort into helping others with hideouts. i was too lazy to do a hideout this league but when i saw your leo tavern i just had to copy it. i'm very inspired by yours and siesayoka's work. you can check out my hideout here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJRTdFXgqEE :)

Hello marshmallowcrisp! I watched the video! Thank you, nice hideout. I am very glad that I was able to help you with something!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Man your imagination is insane, then how you use these decorations combo.
You can be very solid LvL designer.
"
eksaitS2 wrote:
Man your imagination is insane, then how you use these decorations combo.
You can be very solid LvL designer.

Hello! Thank you! eksaitS2
May 20.2018 - Made small changes in Hideout and updated screenshots. Zana's Sanctuary combined with the Elreon's Study. (Old screenshots are now in the archive)
Added URL. Now for new screenshots you can click to open them in full size.
Then add video changes to Hideout...
[3.2.0-3.3.0]
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on May 20, 2018, 2:19:25 PM
Hey Derrok.

As we come to end of 3.2 Beastiary league I wanted to make a short & not so good quality video to remember my first hideout that I spent some time on. I know it is far from perfect, but I enjoyed having it. In case you'd like to watch ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwvJnF1kAzo

Thank you for your inspiration .)

Last edited by BatuBaker on May 24, 2018, 10:50:25 PM
Hi . Im Mysunshinee. just want to rep here coz i need to sleep and cant wait ... sorry to left u alone . .... but ... anyways . accept a idiea for my ho . u can rep me from here or sent me a mess . i'll check both . have a good day ^^
Forgive me for not taking a video for so long and making another video of my main hideout. I try to run the ladder and 36 challenges on a new league and there is almost no time ...
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jun 4, 2018, 5:36:12 AM
How do you rotate objects without mouse??

P.S. you have to optimise your screenshots in "university" tab. png is 5 or 6 times bigger than jpg. And it adds up with so many pictures!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jun 24, 2018, 2:03:27 PM
"
webas wrote:
How do you rotate objects without mouse??

P.S. you have to optimise your screenshots in "university" tab. png is 5 or 6 times bigger than jpg. And it adds up with so many pictures!

Hello. I used "R" or "R" + Ctrl.

By the way, I thought about it. I'm likely with the next video will start to leave more screenshots and in large sizes. But first, I will need to edit my theme a little and add subsections to the video. And also wait for the MTX "Innocence and Sin" for new videos.) Thanks for help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info