🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

"
Balantakos wrote:
Do you have Any Leo Hideout Plans? ;)

Hello! Right now I made a video in Leo's hideout called "Leo's Tavern", and a lot of other videos fit his HO very well. Some examples include "Verdant map Device", "Moon Well", "Druidic Map Device", "Volcano", or even "Frozen Forest" - everything fits well in his hideout. My goal in making "Hideout Decorations University" was to give people ideas that could be implemented in almost any master's hideout. Only once I made a full hideout called "Harrogath", but it was an exception - I really love act 4 in Diablo and my imagination got away from me :-)

I think I'll come up with some more ideas for Leo's hideout.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Hey again DerroK, great part 2 on crafting stations, thank you. I also saw you added musics to description now .)

PS: Disciples II my all time favorite game.
Last edited by BatuBaker on Apr 18, 2018, 4:05:01 PM
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hey again DerroK, great part 2 on crafting stations, thank you. I also saw you added musics to description now .)

PS: Disciples II my all time favorite game.

Thank you BatuBaker.
I love the soundtracks of Disciples 2. They inspire me to new ideas.)
Wish it had the same effect on me .) A quick question; this site http://poedecorations.net/ does not show some of the items. Like I couldnt find " Messy Study Table " or " Golden Arch " in that site. Is there any hideout decorations that got removed ? I also cant find them on masters too..

Thank you.
Last edited by BatuBaker on Apr 19, 2018, 5:11:37 PM
Idea: Market(Place)

With Vorici: -Table- -Stall- -Slum Buildings- Decorations! ;)
Very strong designs! Thank for awesome ideas! Grabbed some of them)) Requesting LEO hideout plans!
can i have a videos how to creat : Zana's Sanctuary --- . i really , really love this but cant find anythings like ur share on youtube channel DerroK / PoE :( . pls help
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Wish it had the same effect on me .) A quick question; this site http://poedecorations.net/ does not show some of the items. Like I couldnt find " Messy Study Table " or " Golden Arch " in that site. Is there any hideout decorations that got removed ? I also cant find them on masters too..

Thank you.

Hello. I think the site is already abandoned, sadly - I've also noticed some decorations that are not mentioned there. Are your Elreon (for the table) and Zana (for the arch) level 8? Both of those become available only at their highest levels.

"
nhtl017953 wrote:
can i have a videos how to creat : Zana's Sanctuary --- . i really , really love this but cant find anythings like ur share on youtube channel DerroK / PoE :( . pls help

Hello! I'm working on a Leo hideout now, but right next (hopefully at this weekend) I'll do a video about Zana's Sanctuary if I could :)

"
ArcLucid wrote:
Very strong designs! Thank for awesome ideas! Grabbed some of them)) Requesting LEO hideout plans!

Thank you!!! ArcLucid

"
nhtl017953 wrote:

Hello again! Here i made Zana's Sanctuary from my Hell's Cathedral separately. I hope it will help you!

Video - Zana's Sanctuary
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Apr 27, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
+1 LIKE . Best player in the game . Add me and teach me how to creat a ho , spent time to uplate videos on youtube for me <3 . nothing to say about this guy <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info