[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Great thanx to Demigod for this quick answer.
I'm learning POE every day
Thanks a lot.
#ForeverNoob
Last edited by katzo on Oct 1, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Hi, I need some help on what to upgrade next?

Cyclone version, could use some assistance. Clear almost everything just fine except bosses. Hydra was easy, but Minotaur I used all my portals and probably didnt even get him down to 75%. Same issue with Elder fight(Beat it once, but couldnt kill fast enough to keep shaper alive). I feel that my gear is pretty solid, but perhaps im missing something significant. I have about 5ex-10ex available for upgrades, but not sure if investing more will help.

Character is Yawnsauce_delve in case you want to peek at the tree/jewels.
"
inflamez5 wrote:

Cyclone version, could use some assistance. Clear almost everything just fine except bosses. Hydra was easy, but Minotaur I used all my portals and probably didnt even get him down to 75%. Same issue with Elder fight(Beat it once, but couldnt kill fast enough to keep shaper alive). I feel that my gear is pretty solid, but perhaps im missing something significant. I have about 5ex-10ex available for upgrades, but not sure if investing more will help.

Character is Yawnsauce_delve in case you want to peek at the tree/jewels.

jewels are pretty bad but if you can kill hydra and not minotaur, it's your game mechanics that are the issue not your gear. learn the fights a bit better, don't tank the slams :P. 6 linking your warchief helps a ton for spawn control in elder fights as does remembering you dont need to kill portals, just the adds themselves.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Would Carnage Heart with att speed be a good substitute for your amy?
"
_clockwork_ wrote:
Would Carnage Heart with att speed be a good substitute for your amy?

shitty substitute, but sure.
hey, i need advice, my tree and items can you give some tips

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FHEWbxiRGjgbqiFVI9MlvCefKjguUzIJNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoEMxR35M_03jTipQR1dUWfNeE185YVJjF2VNZlRmnmebaGVo8mxGbydvO3IPcmxyqXTtdqx4DXrvfNmDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqirOK8JBVkGyTqJRvl3maapstogClNaZXqSeplKyqrj6vbLCrsoC18rc-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQfEgsT2xq7PftNv137YvdrB20_cPd-_4MPjauRR6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF8931Yfcy-Ov60v4K_o8=?accountName=Ahool&characterName=Aszhol

Last edited by Ahool on Oct 3, 2018, 6:13:36 PM

now its boring :)
I have a quick question. Some of the End game items have "#% increased elemental damage on attack gems". Is this for a build not using Starforge? Wouldn't the last mod on Starforge "Deal no elemental damage" make that a useless mod or am I missing something? Would chaos damage be voided out from Starforge?
"
I have a quick question. Some of the End game items have "#% increased elemental damage on attack gems". Is this for a build not using Starforge? Wouldn't the last mod on Starforge "Deal no elemental damage" make that a useless mod or am I missing something? Would chaos damage be voided out from Starforge?

follow the rare gear stat priorities section as outlined in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info