[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"

sins and atziris give me 2/3 of my phys as chaos. to my initial hit. it's a huge buff to our damage lol

Yet poison was scaling greatly with it before which now it wont, still going to try it out today in beta and will give you my thoughts about the build since as heard on your channel you wont be playing beta i presume?
Last edited by iLikePiez on Jul 23, 2017, 10:43:38 AM
Im Pretty Happy with this build, In less than 8 days I finished it YAY, almost Killed Shaper, but had a bit of lag, prob ill kill him today (the build is amazing, and mapping it has a lot of dmg/clearspeed, but vs T16bosses/Shaper it has a low less dmg than i expected :c)

Any idea how to improve my build :) I have gud Currency, but in 2W Turmoil there isnt not so much offer:(for make the build more cheaper, Im buying 4DMG Jews, and for the lack of life i use Belly, im at 7.2K hp)
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Jul 23, 2017, 11:26:21 AM
Also forgot to ask, which bandit you'd pick in 3.0
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Im Pretty Happy with this build, In less than 8 days I finished it YAY, almost Killed Shaper, but had a bit of lag, prob ill kill him today (the build is amazing, and mapping it has a lot of dmg/clearspeed, but vs T16bosses/Shaper it has a low less dmg than i expected :c)

Any idea how to improve my build :) I have gud Currency, but in 2W Turmoil there isnt not so much offer:(for make the build more cheaper, Im buying 4DMG Jews, and for the lack of life i use Belly, im at 7.2K hp)

3 damage/life jewels are better, only way to break 8k life.

steel ring could use some work, as well as legacy void or using poison in the 6l instead of innervate for bosses if need be.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Also forgot to ask, which bandit you'd pick in 3.0

Looking at the path of building numbers, I would recommend Oak as we get better overall dps, and life regen is a bit better. Kraityn is also an option, but it's completely up to you. Leap slam would be a tad faster if you chose Kraityn. Also, consider removing Voidheart and inserting a second steel ring in 3.0.
Hey Lemon, I've been playing this build for a bit now and I'm thinking of making some 'quirky' changes. I haven't quite fallen in love with a well rolled belly because it really doesn't offer anything other than life. So I'm thinking of actually running Gruthkul's Pelt. I think it would offer an insane damage boost and compliment the all phys thing we have going. The down side is the only real deficit we would be getting is blood rage and our life steal/frenzy generation. I'm not sure how that's going to factor in. I haven't made the switch yet, but I was hoping to get your input. Thanks.
"
Hey Lemon, I've been playing this build for a bit now and I'm thinking of making some 'quirky' changes. I haven't quite fallen in love with a well rolled belly because it really doesn't offer anything other than life. So I'm thinking of actually running Gruthkul's Pelt. I think it would offer an insane damage boost and compliment the all phys thing we have going. The down side is the only real deficit we would be getting is blood rage and our life steal/frenzy generation. I'm not sure how that's going to factor in. I haven't made the switch yet, but I was hoping to get your input. Thanks.

you lose your curses, warcrys, immortal call, and blood rage.
To be fair, the CWDT setup is prob among the jenkiest defensive setups. The immortal call wasn't linked up to an increased duration, and the enfeeble was on hit which doesn't affect ranged mobs and I think that's the only thing that really does damage to me due to knock back from lion's roar. As for warcry they aren't spells so I can run some four link to make that kind of useful. The only real draw back is the blood rage. How important do you think that is?
"
To be fair, the CWDT setup is prob among the jenkiest defensive setups. The immortal call wasn't linked up to an increased duration, and the enfeeble was on hit which doesn't affect ranged mobs and I think that's the only thing that really does damage to me due to knock back from lion's roar. As for warcry they aren't spells so I can run some four link to make that kind of useful. The only real draw back is the blood rage. How important do you think that is?

my immortal call last around 3-4 seconds. enfeeble is cwdt, it hits ranged mobs.
Solid and fun build, thanks Demi!

Lvl up was really fast and easy,I was in maps before lvl 70 and in T12+ at lvl 80...
Laby was a joke at all difficulties (just used a heal flask instead of taste of hate for easy speedruns because of traps)
Insane clearspeed and movement speed!

Now I miss some good jewels and 2-3 lvls.

Spoiler
Last edited by Dezosseur on Jul 28, 2017, 3:09:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info