[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Still went and facetanked Kitava with Lacerate without even a scratch!

Current gear so far, passive tree is basically the same but I went for Crimson Dance & Bloodletting instead of going up to Devotion, I've got another ~15 exa to spend to upgrade, was thinking 6L the Starforge for more single target, but unsure overall.
IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
I have huge dps problems, i get oneshotted in t10 by bosses.
Tried even vaal double strike because warchief wasn't effective with moving bosses.

Please help me understanding what's wrong.
"
themike71 wrote:
Tried even vaal double strike because warchief wasn't effective with moving bosses.

These should help to improve your character a bit :)

1) You have some strange nodes in your build. You went for 2 jewel slots that need 3 skill points (armour above Resolute Technique and phys dmg left to Crimson Dance), but don't pick 2 skill point jewel slots - one above Juggernaut and another left to Golem's Blood. These should be your priority first and are more efficient. Also, you have 1 +10 str node on the way to Devotion.

I'd suggest to remove those 2x3 jewel points and 1 str point = 7 total. Get 2x2 jewel slots and use remaining 3 points to get Butchery. You should then go for Devotion or can temporarily pick Executioner before you upgrade to a better weapon.

2) Your left ring needs an upgrade, get one with phys dmg to attacks, decent life roll, some stats resists.

3) Your vaal double strike does not benefit from Multistrike in any way. Put Maim in there instead. Even better, get a 2nd 5-link. You can 5-link your sword inexpensively with The Jewellers Touch Prophecy. Put Ruthless as 5th link in VDS setup. Combined with your Lacerate attacks, 5L VDS should melt those T10 bosses super fast.
Last edited by Hanokano on Jun 19, 2018, 4:01:19 PM
"
themike71 wrote:

gear looks fine by me, dps should be pretty solid as well. good 3 prop jewels and 6l/5l setup. i see no major issues. pob says you have about 200k lacerate and 50k vaal double strike dps (not sure if that's per clone). that should be way more than enough for t10s. 6k life is a bit low though, next 3 levels on the tree will be big life hits that should push you over 6.5k. the fact that your gloves don't have life is really hurting you. your belt should be a stygian as well for more life + a life/dps jewel. you can drop your life flask for a taste of hate as well, shouldn't need a life pot as slayer. just hit something.

unholy might flask helps a lot too. vaal double strike is still too meme for me, i'd like the reliability of a warchief (which also buffs your damage) and a better flask.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi or any other knowledgable guys around here.
I was wondering why my dps is so low (25k Lacerate)
I know that I have a Kondo's but I think those numbers are still pretty low.. dunno.

Here is a pastebin for character: https://pastebin.com/JXwYA2SX

Thanks in advance!
Awesome build as guide as always !
I'm also was hoping for this "lacerate" buff since release ..

Could you provide me with some of your wisdom ?

I just respect an old Slayer Cycloner in this build of yours .. but my tooltip is a shame ! it shows only 16k unbuffed in hideout whats i'm doing so wrong ?

I have a 6l Disfavour and 6l Belly ... and dont get any NEAR your damage.

Sorry i dont know how to post my stuff here in forum but my profile is open _Crimson_Rain_
"
RenanTM wrote:
Awesome build as guide as always !
I'm also was hoping for this "lacerate" buff since release ..

Could you provide me with some of your wisdom ?

I just respect an old Slayer Cycloner in this build of yours .. but my tooltip is a shame ! it shows only 16k unbuffed in hideout whats i'm doing so wrong ?

I have a 6l Disfavour and 6l Belly ... and dont get any NEAR your damage.

Sorry i dont know how to post my stuff here in forum but my profile is open _Crimson_Rain_

you have 1 jewel and its trash, with like 5-6 empty sockets. flasks are wrong and you're missing a ton of flat phys on amulet/enchants/etc. follow the gear stat priorities in the guide and you'll be fine.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tsielk wrote:
I know that I have a Kondo's but I think those numbers are still pretty low.. dunno.

Thanks in advance!

So your flasks need to be updated. You get a large chunk of damage from our flasks.

Your iron heart has the lowest chance to poison which is the roll you need to focus on getting the highest value on.

The big one for your lacerate is that you don't have Damage on Full Life linked in there.

Then as Demi always says your gem is rather meh and you only have 1.
"
Wasabicannon wrote:
"
Tsielk wrote:

Thanks in advance!

So your flasks need to be updated. You get a large chunk of damage from our flasks.

Your iron heart has the lowest chance to poison which is the roll you need to focus on getting the highest value on.

The big one for your lacerate is that you don't have Damage on Full Life linked in there.

Then as Demi always says your gem is rather meh and you only have 1.

Thanks!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info