[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
coca453 wrote:
Spoiler

Any change that you recommend?

6L's, steel ring, enchantments are wrong, get a stygian vise, drop the life pot. didnt' check jewels but make sure they are life + 2-3 damage rolls.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi, thanks for the build.
Best i've ever tried.

Thats my stuff atm, any feedback ?
Spoiler

"
Mundus68 wrote:
Hey Demi, thanks for the build.
Best i've ever tried.

Thats my stuff atm, any feedback ?
Spoiler

helm enchant, bad steel ring, bad life on boots, could use an elder chest, gloves are meh, i dislike spiked implicit over commandment of fury.

also slam all of your 3 prop jewels :P
Loving the build! :)

Making a FlyingPurpleMeatgrinder version for mapping faster.
took out the warchief 6l and put in vaal cyclone, inc aoe, enhance, melee phys, dmg on full life and still trying to decide what best option would be for last gem. :D
"
thaflowie wrote:
Loving the build! :)

Making a FlyingPurpleMeatgrinder version for mapping faster.
took out the warchief 6l and put in vaal cyclone, inc aoe, enhance, melee phys, dmg on full life and still trying to decide what best option would be for last gem. :D

you probably want maim over full life, and i think faster attacks will make it s u c c faster
Hey Demi, prolly a dumb question but i'll ask anyway :))
Is this build a good boss killer ? I mean shaper / guardians ? I saw your vids but you have GG gear...mine is not that good ^_^

EDIT : Changed the links to what you are using and managed to kill Shaper with this gear ^_^
Last edited by WAVEzZzZz on Apr 24, 2018, 2:22:10 AM

Hey Demi, thank so much for the guide I'm really loving it. I seem to have plateaued a bit. I attempted my first Shaper today and lets just say it didn't go well... I really felt like I had no shot. Now I am in bestiary league so idk if that's making any difference. I'm not exactly rolling in the dough but I'd really like to push content before the league ends, so any suggestions you have would be appreciated. My jewels are all % max life and double damage mods as well.

Thanks again for the guide and all the feedback!
lol i did the eq version...though i can kill shaper but i think its more of a showcase of the gears than a real build guide tbh.

nice gears anyway demi.

this is the gear i hastily patched together after seeing this build for eq.

tbh ..at this lvl of gears....i expect a easier kill of shaper but its really not as smooth. Well definitely not as smooth as the mirrored gears.
"
lightofeast wrote:
lol i did the eq version...though i can kill shaper but i think its more of a showcase of the gears than a real build guide tbh.

nice gears anyway demi.

this is the gear i hastily patched together after seeing this build for eq.

tbh ..at this lvl of gears....i expect a easier kill of shaper but its really not as smooth. Well definitely not as smooth as the mirrored gears.

shaper is a skill based fight, especially with a medium dps skill like EQ. your jewels, especially the abyssal ones, are fucking hilarious for 2h melee. that being said, if you were able to throw together the character with relatively high level gear and still down shaper without much experience on the character, i'd say that's a positive rating for the build overall :P
"
Visiblelimit wrote:

Hey Demi, thank so much for the guide I'm really loving it. I seem to have plateaued a bit. I attempted my first Shaper today and lets just say it didn't go well... I really felt like I had no shot. Now I am in bestiary league so idk if that's making any difference. I'm not exactly rolling in the dough but I'd really like to push content before the league ends, so any suggestions you have would be appreciated. My jewels are all % max life and double damage mods as well.

Thanks again for the guide and all the feedback!

amulet and belt desperately need upgraded to elder items. shaper is skill based, learn the fight a bit better and you'll be fine.

demi splains shaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_LUnzgyAE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info