[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hi, i run Tectonic Slam Slayer. Would love some suggestions. I want to know if there are any ways to make my character better. The guide i ran end near lvl 70 and now i feel like walking through the mist.

This is my current gear:

Don't you think tah tRuthless support woudl beb eteer that phys on full life? I mean you dotn have full life all the time, it jumps and you dont have constant dps increase.
Slayer were meant to use Full Life gem because the power of the over leech is very overpower.

Well, if u use blood rage you are alewasy slithly under max life
it's been fix long time ago that if we can out regeneration life over blood rage we still count as full life + slayer over leech is always at maximum life

uber elder down, bit sloppy but hey first try :)

https://youtu.be/jfJx7Mjg-nw
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi DeMi,

Congrat on the kill ;)

I used this as my first guide, starting in BHC. Really loved it and wiped on white map (my fault). Build is awesome to play, really really fun. Just wanted to thank you for the stuff you put time to write and video about "how to find gear by yourself" that really helped me to understand the game.

Wish you luck deleting Exalts in SC (nice astral plate btw) :D
Great build, currently level 37. Can anyone post their leveling gear so I can get an idea? I have 1k+ hp and most res are capped but I die fairly fast now.

Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysnjMjX7ug

showcasing the viability of other skills.

ice crash, sweep, heavy strike, ground slam, fucking elemental hit. all deathless shaper runs :P
"
Dxrch wrote:
Great build, currently level 37. Can anyone post their leveling gear so I can get an idea? I have 1k+ hp and most res are capped but I die fairly fast now.

Thanks

your life is rather low, get more life on gear/tree. follow the sword progression or other unique progress in the leveling guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info