[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Thx for a great build Demi. Should i get normal voidheart in bestiary? Or better do not bother with bleed/poison in temp. league?
Demi you can do the update of your build, cuz now ( since 3.2 patch) we can do phys reflect maps :)

"General Mapping Advice:

Don't do phys reflect or cannot leech. You will die."

my new ring by the way :):

Last edited by Born2ball on Mar 6, 2018, 8:53:44 AM
Following this guide for the new league.. have not played in a while, but taking blood magic gem + auraus used to be more efficient then taking the blood magic keystone.

Can you explain reasoning for going with the keystone? You gain a socket on your skill + hp, but you lose the option of auras..?
Would it be viable to build this as sword n board and just swap the 2 hand nodes for shield nodes? Or would it be better to find a sword n shield duelist build?
Is Belt of the Deceiver good for this build? Or should I go for high life + res + str?
"
Is Belt of the Deceiver good for this build? Or should I go for high life + res + str?

it's a decent starter belt but it has very low life and no stygian jewel socket so it's kinda meh for lategame.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for the response and the guide. Just hit 81 with it. Having fun so far.
Demi what u think about this new armour ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Loreweave

Will be good for this build ?

finished my i86 elder astral for FPP :)

mirror it ty
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi, I have a real important question..

Is it necessary to have the devoto's helmet or can I replace it with potentially better rares?

I am in the late game with almost 7.5k hp doing high level maps, and I feel like crafting my own rare helmet can be strong.. what is your input on this?

and if the answer is yes, what stats / type of helmet would you go with? high life + str + res (as needed) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info