[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I'm thinking bout transitioning my build (ur build) to crit, what stuff would i need to change if i and possibly others would want to do that?

I know i'd need accuracy and crit on rings and ammy, remove resolute technique from tree but what else can i do to make this build a bang bang crit build?
"
Exzentrile wrote:
I'm thinking bout transitioning my build (ur build) to crit, what stuff would i need to change if i and possibly others would want to do that?

I know i'd need accuracy and crit on rings and ammy, remove resolute technique from tree but what else can i do to make this build a bang bang crit build?

play a different build
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So! Help me decide)
I have a cyclone berserk through an axe ngamahu.
Is it worth changing the build to this one? Money i have
Please advise.
Maybe this build its better?
Hey dude , nice build . i have a question , can i use kaom's instead ? is warchief totem really important ? or is it just used as pure confort when facing bosses ?
Whats a good tooltip dps to have to start Shaper?

I'm at 59k in ho without AW
"
garravich wrote:
Hi,
first of all many thanks! Very good build and tutorials, expecially the one on make builds cheaper :)

I was toying around with Path of Building to decide what to invest in next. I'm still at 4 sockets (just started mapping) so I was simulating 5 socketing lacerate to see what's the best fifth... and the tool gave me some results I don't quite understand...

I always considered that Lacerate most important support where multistrike - physical damage - faster attack. It's like a dogma... Path of Building seems to think differently. To be sure it wasn't something specific to my non endgame character I tryed to verify this with your PoB export.

And in fact if I go in Skills -> Lacerate
and change Faster Attack to Ruthless dps goes from 721k (861k with poison) to 857k (977k).

There's something wrong with PoB calculation or am I missing something else entirely?

I'm quoting myself... not a good sign...
Just a follow up, I've tryed to verify online this Ruthless vs Faster Attack thing (can't actually verify in game since I can't play very much this league |_|). Found only one mention of it on Reddit, so it might be really wrong. Still it seems a lot more effective if PoB calculations are correct.
Anyone that can verify it?
Wondering how far my lacerate slayer should be able to go, currently able to do red maps comfortably but have yet to try guardians, anyone can advise? Tyvm.
40% cyclone damage on devoto worth it, or 15% cyclone attack speed will be better?
When i tested devoto with 40% lacerate dmg and obviously lacerate skill gem it added 3-5% dps at all. Why the damage bonus from this enchant so low?
Last edited by encore1809 on Aug 30, 2017, 2:04:48 PM
"
encore1809 wrote:
40% cyclone damage on devoto worth it, or 15% cyclone attack speed will be better?
When i tested devoto with 40% lacerate dmg and obviously lacerate skill gem it added 3-5% dps at all. Why the damage bonus from this enchant so low?

increased vs more
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi!
Best pantheon opcion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info