[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Overmasterr wrote:

And what about Atziri's Acuity? (not like I have one, but...)

Build has Resolute technique in it, why would you use Atziri's Acuity?

"
Overmasterr wrote:

How is this build in terms of comfortable farming? Do you need to be tapping flasks constantly or is mostly just Leap to pack, Lacerate, leap to next? Looking for something less clunky than my current build to start pumping money into.

I'm running this build with Cyclone, not Lacerate, but farming is just awesome) Most times (t15-16/Beachead maps) I just pop Sin's Rebirth flask for extra damage. Only use other flasks on bosses.
Last edited by Agr1as on Aug 18, 2017, 10:34:57 PM
"
Is wearing a belly ok with this build?

Why not?) Compared to Demi's (OP) armor perfect Belly gives just about 200 HP, but for us, mere mortals, it will be more. If you have your resists on other items and have 6l Belly - it looks very good.
What do you think I should upgrade next? Playing standard but only with 2 EX / 100C currency.

6.8K life, used 700+ fusings but no 6L starforge, down to 40 now :/

See character FoojinSF for the jewels.

What do you think of Vengeance - Blind - End charge on melee stun setup?
Last edited by foojin on Aug 19, 2017, 7:46:02 AM
How does this build do against breaches once well geared? I am able to do shaped racecourse quite comfortably at the moment,but breaches are a guaranteed death for me.. I have about 6k life aand get burst done stupidly fast!

Would swapping Damage on Full Life for Brutality and getting a nice steel ring instead of VOidheart (since I'm playing the league I can't get legacy Voidheart anyway) work well?
I think voidheart has been fixed now, can anyone else confirm?
"
DingodileBR wrote:
Would swapping Damage on Full Life for Brutality and getting a nice steel ring instead of VOidheart (since I'm playing the league I can't get legacy Voidheart anyway) work well?

if you dont use flasks, sure. brutality cuts off all of the added chaos from atziris/sin's
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Nevzat wrote:
How does this build do against breaches once well geared? I am able to do shaped racecourse quite comfortably at the moment,but breaches are a guaranteed death for me.. I have about 6k life aand get burst done stupidly fast!

they die instantly, just like most map mobs. try moving lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is there any point in getting Voidheart in the League or just stick to a good Silver Ring? Thanks.
What about Death's Oath?
lower resist and hp, but alot of stats and 15% as

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info