[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

so i'm running this build, got starforge and everything, only have one 6L so far for lacerate, but i'm having trouble with uber izaro. currently sitting at 5.9k hp and 41k unbuffed tooltip for lacerate
derp doublepost
Last edited by Sivgon on Aug 15, 2017, 10:02:06 PM
"
Sivgon wrote:
so i'm running this build, got starforge and everything, only have one 6L so far for lacerate, but i'm having trouble with uber izaro. currently sitting at 5.9k hp and 41k unbuffed tooltip for lacerate

jewels.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
look at my character "trywieldingwithtwohands", i've got quite a few life jewels
"
Sivgon wrote:
look at my character "trywieldingwithtwohands", i've got quite a few life jewels

missing i think 5 life nodes, 4 7% life jewels, and about 14 levels worth of flat life.

amulet and belt have crafted life (less than half what it could be) and your ring doesn't have any life.

i feel like most of these things are obvious to me. jewels are also a huge chunk of our damage, missing those hurts.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Aug 15, 2017, 11:09:34 PM
alrighty, I guess I just need more levels then. I dont know how i'm missing life nodes though because i'm following your links to a T

Most of the reason my belt/ring arent the best options is that I was using them to cap resists, i'll see if I can find better options
Last edited by Sivgon on Aug 16, 2017, 12:10:50 AM
"
Sivgon wrote:
alrighty, I guess I just need more levels then. I dont know how i'm missing life nodes though because i'm following your links to a T

Most of the reason my belt/ring arent the best options is that I was using them to cap resists, i'll see if I can find better options

you compare a level 81 character (i'm 96) with decent gear to an endgame character with relatively min maxed gear and wonder why you have less life/damage.

seems like a simple enough comparison, you will be weaker until you achieve the same level of gear/levels.
I wasnt trying to compare, I was simply asking if there was anything that I was doing wrong as I was confused
Nice build, respeced my elemental Cyclone into this, looks good. Have 1 question though.
Our phys damage can shock with Starforge, but we have RT and no chance to shock anywhere. So we do not shock? Or am I missing smth?
Hey Demi ^^. For a cyclone set-up, how do you feel about going ruthless instead of faster attacks ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info