[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

so should i go with impact or brutal fervous for the impale cyclone ??
"
eddytechno809 wrote:
so should i go with impact or brutal fervous for the impale cyclone ??

It depends on your preference, but Impact is a lot more AOE and the damage isn't bad. Brutal Fervour is fine, but with overleech not lasting 8 days anymore it's not as significant as before.

Also, until you manage to get some expensive chestpiece with the -15 mana cost on socketed skills and maim, a ring with -6/7 mana cost on skills works great - I run Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Dread Banner, and my cyclone costs 3 mana to sustain, with 30-ish leftover mana and the mana leech node I can sustain it forever, in addition to also use my totems.
Last edited by Hear7y on Jun 16, 2019, 3:40:39 AM
Hey Guys,

I used to play Slayer a lot back in the days. Due to the lack of performance I stopped some time ago. With the current patch I grabbed it again.

As I had enough currency to buy a wonderful axe with crit stats I was like... hey I want to build up a crit build, to not waste stats. And so I did.

It is basically a mixture of Ahfacks build and Demi's here, but adjusted to crit/critmulti. Moved out Maim for culling strike support for the warchief, since I dont use a weapon with cull and also not the ascedency anmyore.

From my point of view the performance is really insane. Guardians take at least 3-4 seconds. I was lucky enough to overstack accuary on gear, so I have a 100% hitchance also without RT.

But I feel there can be some adjustments made. So I am wondering what you guys think about it.

Hideout DPS with conc. effect and auras etc. = 753K
It stacks during mapping up to about 2.2 million dps.

In path of building I have TOTAL DPS of 4.986.898 on bosses.

Link:
https://pastebin.com/RNVmDwYD

I would really appreciate your opinion and if I may oversaw some critical point for further improvement.

Best wisches,
K

What happend with lacerate ? is it too weak to use now ? If yes, for what skill I should change ? Im using starforge and I want to keep that way :)

my gear:

Hi, is this build no longer viable for lacerate (or lacerate is weak)? Is the are there any changes between the skills, in the tree? Thank
"
cahisha666 wrote:
Hi, is this build no longer viable for lacerate (or lacerate is weak)? Is the are there any changes between the skills, in the tree? Thank

you can still use whatever skill you want
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, but I feel like I've gotten my point to have very good to great gear but I'm still just consistently dying in higher red (13+ maps). I was using Ziz cyclone, but popped 60 regrets to move to this one and changed up all of my skills to try and survive a little bit.

It's still not helping. Can anyone take a look at my equipment/flasks/setup and let me know what I'm doing wrong that I'm just dying so much? Also, my Cyclone damage seems a tad weak as well (maybe 170k in combat). Any idea why?

Thank you!!

Blickz
Hi just want to say loving this build atm but im wondering if belt of Perseverance works with our fotify gem for constant Onslaught while hitting enemies as im not at lvl to try it on or if its worth it.
I have a question about Ice Crash variant - isn't Elemental Damage with Attacks better than Elemental Focus?
"
I have a question about Ice Crash variant - isn't Elemental Damage with Attacks better than Elemental Focus?

I am using EDwA, it has better DPS and can apply ailments, idk why in build is Ele Focus :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info