Did I get cheated?

"
CuteBoy12 wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
As far as i know there is no real way of checking it and usually if people pay for a run through lab it happens either before the run starts or before you kill the third izaro.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for clarifying.
Support shouldn't be bothered with something like this, right?

No, its not worth it. In fact making this thread about it was even too much. You can make up the 3 chaos in a couple of maps.

Next time ask for payment before hand. You're the one doing the run, your terms.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Apr 30, 2017, 6:10:36 PM
Generally, the best policy IMO is for payment to be exchanged before the third Izaro fight, in the stash room. The runner has already made the commitment of two fights, so he probably isn't scamming a couple of chaos over the short time the third fight would take, and payment at this point protects the runner from getting robbed by the runnee.
U MAD?
3c... this thread reminds me of this:

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Generally, the best policy IMO is for payment to be exchanged before the third Izaro fight, in the stash room. The runner has already made the commitment of two fights, so he probably isn't scamming a couple of chaos over the short time the third fight would take, and payment at this point protects the runner from getting robbed by the runnee.

I would never agree to run someone through lab without getting payment upfront unless I wouldn't be upset if I ended up doing it for free.
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

I would never agree to run someone through lab without getting payment upfront unless I wouldn't be upset if I ended up doing it for free.

I mean I don't know why anyone would bother scamming someone over 3 chaos anyway on either end tbh.
U MAD?
Just move on, regardless of what happened it isn't worth your time to worry about. Unfortunately these kinds of exchanges are inherently a risk, either person can screw the other one over pretty easily. For 3c you're better off just running maps unless you trust the person with whom you're making the exchange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info