[3.0] Tri Curse Tragedy LL Herald of Thunder/Ice Autobomber Speed clearer ASS

3.0 spectrum nerf? so can only use 3 max? do u know what hapens to my corrupt 5% GS? will they change?
Last edited by herreppe on Jul 8, 2017, 7:10:54 PM
"
herreppe wrote:
3.0 spectrum nerf? so can only use 3 max? do u know what hapens to my corrupt 5% GS? will they change?

Hello sir , since the grand spectrum viridian jewel change in 3.0 will be from 4-5% to >>>>12% increased elemental damage , and limited to 3 jewels use only , this fuck up the whole idea of this jewel , neither ways and sadly your legacy 5% ones will be fucked up and will not be usefull.
me personnaly waiting for 3.0 and we will see what happens ill be working on this build again , if they limited the jewels to 3 , ill use 3 and stack a lot of critical strike multiplier on tree and on items and we will see how it goes. thanks for ur time
fuck ggg...
Hi, im new to the game. been playing for few days. so this build is no good anymore? i'm lvl 60 and been following the skill tree. i lack all the gears and have really tough time playing. not sure if i should still follow the gem build. i got carried to part 2 act 9 from part 2 act 7.

heres my profile : character Godvey
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HVEYN/characters

anyway to salvage this and still play as autobomber?
delete double post
Last edited by HVEYN on Aug 14, 2017, 9:00:53 PM
can i still try this build? does it really one shots bosses yet?
"
letouconFTW wrote:

My wife left me .

did she leave you because of poe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info