[3.0] Tri Curse Tragedy LL Herald of Thunder/Ice Autobomber Speed clearer ASS

When does this build work? i want it work as fast as possible. Really nice build, nice work man
Hi,

This build look amazing.

Do you think it can work at the 3.0 as a first char ?
Which item for you are really mandatory to start the build ?

I just have some bases in POE and I don't understand the gem link on your boots Light pen --> Increase area--> Add cold --> Add light
It s all support gems.
Does it work with heralds even if it s not link ?

Thanks
o
Last edited by kxzh on Jan 19, 2020, 5:28:53 AM
How do you have 89 mana to summon ice golem, after reserveation I have 18 mana left, and that is with the HOI enchant.
"
EthicalExile wrote:
How do you have 89 mana to summon ice golem, after reserveation I have 18 mana left, and that is with the HOI enchant.

Hello sir, i removed privacy from my characters tab , u can see all the details ,i have 21 free mana too and i no more use ice golem since my critical strike chance is 95%+ , i use purity of lightning for more critical strike chance from choir and i now survice the reflect mobs easily
Thank you very much for your reply, I will also try out the purity of lightning instead of iced golem. The build is one of the most fun one I had in a while. I was lucky enough to have a +1 curse choirs of storm so I was able to cap off res. The only issue I have so far is that sometimes I randomly die to reflect, and since HOT is auto cast we can't even avoid it. You mentioned that you nolonger die to reflect, is it because the additional max light res from purity? Or something else.
Last edited by EthicalExile on Jul 6, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
"
EthicalExile wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply, I will also try out the purity of lightning instead of iced golem. The build is one of the most fun one I had in a while. I was lucky enough to have a +1 curse choirs of storm so I was able to cap off res. The only issue I have so far is that sometimes I randomly die to reflect, and since HOT is auto cast we can't even avoid it. You mentioned that you nolonger die to reflect, is it because the additional max light res from purity? Or something else.

U are welcome btw very nice choir u are one lucky bastard XD , i dropped elemental weakness curse aura for purity of lightning aura , it gave me a decent survivability against reflect mobs and they no more problem for me , just use the vinktar flask when u see a reflect mob and u will survive it easily
RIP es vaal pact 3.0
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:18:23 AM
"
herreppe wrote:
RIP es vaal pact 3.0

Legacy Vinktar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info