[3.0] Tri Curse Tragedy LL Herald of Thunder/Ice Autobomber Speed clearer ASS

Hello all, This is my second build thread i make , my first one was in 2.0 when they nerfed the blood rage and low life builds , i made a Low life discharger build and made it rise from dust again .

Note : if u are not friendly with very fast clear speed builds ur place is not in this thread.

Am not pretending to be the one who invented the idea of this build but i mixed many ideas and many similiar builds in one build and after i saw many people interrested to know the name of this build and some of them very shocked from the super clear speed , i decided to share my build and ideas with u guys.

The special thing about my build is that u Use 3 offensive curses and a not bad Energy shield ammount depending on how much u willing to invest and it Can benefit from inspired learning, Cobalt jewel ( the poor's man headhunter ) and stack tons of rare mobs mods together making it look a little close to headhunter belt fun . :D And it can run easily tier 11 - 16 maps , unlike the other similiar builds that was made for dried like runs or to shaped strand maps max , but now since i dont have the time atm to record a high tier map run am gona give u an idea about the clear speed with this video , i will upload other videos very soon :

2.6 LOW LIFE VERSION (WEAK VS BOSSES SINCE 3.0)
Spoiler

Videos
Gorge run
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/8gbtrGc__PY

Lake run
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/CypKO5pYa7E

1 shot hydra
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/dbSYepj9RKA

Gear section + Links iside items

Armour > A 6L shav is not needed , 5L would do the job . vaal righteous fire inside to 1 shot bosses , u can swap life leech gem for fire penetration gem and use vinktar when using it to instantly leech ur ES and not die.
Spoiler

(Vaal righteous fire > conc effect > increased burning damage > fire penetration > increased critical strikes > extra vaal righteous fire gem or life leech )

Helmet > 30% herald of ice less reservation enchant . High ES helmet 400es + resists with this enchant is best in slot.
Spoiler

Boots > again abberath hooves is not a must but its boosts your clear speed by a lot i use it for extra damage and to proc herald of thunder and lightning bolt without performing any shock attack like orb of storms or arc. but a 80% chance to avoid being stunned if u killed recently is a must on any boots u use ,or u will die many times to stupid stuns, a high ES boots would do very well too , but in that case u swap ur gems for orb of storms + power charge on crit + critical strike chance + added cold damage ( added cold damage is mandatory to deal cold damage so it procs herald of ice)
Spoiler
(increased area of effect > added cold damage > added lightning damage , lightning penetration or increased critical strikes or innervate for permanent onslaught{+20% movement, cast , attack speed})

Gloves > Best in slot is 200 + es gloves with resists specialy lightning resist to boost ur crit chance by choir of the storm , shadows and dust could be used too .
Spoiler
(swap elemental weakness aura curse for a purity aura when needed , in this case u can swap the doedre's ring for a high resist energy shield ring)

Weapon > Best in slot with no doubt , tons of elemental damage needed + crit chance + fire leech ( make sure u get the one with 32% elemental damage implicit not the 10% one ftw )
Spoiler

Belt > A good crystal belt is the best choice with some resists , strength is a very good option too , weapon elemental damage not needed since u dont perform attacks with ur weapon.
(if u have headhunter , u probably should use it)
Spoiler

shield > high ES shield 500 + with resists.
Spoiler

Amulet > Choir of the storm is the best in slot , it procs lightning bolt when u deal a critical strike and boost ur damage by tons . u dont need presence of chayula for stun immunity since u have the stun enchant on ur boots.
Spoiler

Rings > high resists with ES % and max ES and strength. diamond rings best in slot , again no need for WED. For high end game bosses , the taming is mandatory in end game maps to boost ur ignite chance so ur VAAl righteous fire dont fail. and of course Doedre's damning is mandatory too for the third curse.
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Tree jewels > 3 grand spectrum, viridian jewels , 1 inspired learning, cobalt jewel ,Place ur inspired jewel in witch area next to instability power charge node . ( if u feel like u need more es place energy from within under melding notable on tree it will grand u 500es +
Spoiler

Skill Tree , lvl 91 assasin
When u hit higher levels grab the extra jewel socket in witch area and use additional grand spectrum in it after that pick all ES nodes u can take.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAYBAQ18DdEOXA_EEJIRLxFQFkAXLxewGGoZihqPGyUc3B1PIG4i9CM2J6ko-ilPKgsrCjIyMtE1uTt8PAU9X0VHRXxFfkZxSVFKi0uuTLNQMFBCUlNTEFM1VdZXyVgHXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2TnZp5q-mwLbRlvnnBScLt4L3vXfOV_xoCkgpuDCYTFhX2J04w2jHaPGo9Gj_qTJ5eVl5eX9Jo7m6GbtZ48n9-hL6KjpwinK7QMtDi3MbiTuMq8b76KwGbBxcM6ykrK09DQ2VvZht-K44TlGekC6rrr7uwY7DjvfPDV9tr60vsJ-_U=?accountName=letouconFTW&characterName=FlurriesOfTragedy

Ascendancies Assasin
First grab assasinate and after grab deadly infusion

Bandits
Spoiler
Help alira or kill all

Pros & Cons
Spoiler
pros : fast clear speed (faster i ever saw)
very fun to play
no need to attack just run :D
can run high tier maps 15 + easily
benefit from inspired learning jewel and enjoy headhunter playstyle
one shot bosses with vaal righteous fire
Enlighten gem not needed
use 3 offensive curses
cons : cant do reflect maps and u will die sometimes to reflect
cant do many phased bosses like atziri , ur only usefull skill for bosses is Vaal RF.
in red maps , u cant kill bosses without Vaal righteous fire

I hope u enjoy this guys , if u have any Questions or suggestions to improve this build plz post it here thank u .

My wife left me .

Last edited by letouconFTW on Sep 11, 2017, 8:56:11 AM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2017, 9:24:29 AM
updated tree , now use 3 curses and have more damage , uploading high tier maps runs soon.
added new videos
thank you so much for this build it is amazing and ill try it <3.

sorry to hear about your wife, I guess you are as tamed as berek now :(

with changes to chill ignite etc on 3.0 do u think this build dies?
Last edited by kivex on May 7, 2017, 9:59:12 AM
"
kivex wrote:
thank you so much for this build it is amazing and ill try it <3.

sorry to hear about your wife, I guess you are as tamed as berek now :(

with changes to chill ignite etc on 3.0 do u think this build dies?
Hello sir , oh dont be sorry the wife thing is just a meme :P anyway imo with the change to weapon elemental damage if the new elemental mod affect the heralds damage then gg this build is becoming more and more stronger .
But about the ignite change i honestly didnt understand crap about the changes so lets wait and see.
Fun build! I started working on one of my own a few days ago after seeing a YouTube video called Hydra Speedrun, all I had to go by though was a profile so I'm glad to see someone made an actual guide for the Assassin/Abberath's version, thanks!

I've noticed you need to be careful what leaguestones and map mods you run with it but overall I'm having a blast with the build so far (Beyond bosses are dangerous but Breaches are fun fun fun!). I will probably need to get carried for Merc and Uber labs but the build doesn't seem to even need it. I'm still leveling and haven't tried anything past Shaped Strand but the build feels very capable (as long as you ignite the boss that is). I'll check in again as I progress further, hoping to one-shot Hydra soon!

Thanks again for the guide!
Great build, but can't get the Stun enchant on boots, so keep getting perma stunned, bloody annoying :S

Edit: managed to get the 50% stun avoidance ones off poe trade, i'll keep farming for the 80 in the mean time :D
Last edited by KingCaracticus on May 9, 2017, 7:29:58 AM
"
VigilanteCat wrote:
Fun build! I started working on one of my own a few days ago after seeing a YouTube video called Hydra Speedrun, all I had to go by though was a profile so I'm glad to see someone made an actual guide for the Assassin/Abberath's version, thanks!

I've noticed you need to be careful what leaguestones and map mods you run with it but overall I'm having a blast with the build so far (Beyond bosses are dangerous but Breaches are fun fun fun!). I will probably need to get carried for Merc and Uber labs but the build doesn't seem to even need it. I'm still leveling and haven't tried anything past Shaped Strand but the build feels very capable (as long as you ignite the boss that is). I'll check in again as I progress further, hoping to one-shot Hydra soon!

Thanks again for the guide!
Nice to hear u liked the build , i got inspired by that hydra speedrun video u watched on youtube too, as u said am struggling too when using beyond leaguestones only becuz of the sudden reflect mobs otherwize they are so easy and manageable.
But about one shotting hydra , if u feel like u need more ignite chance on higher tier maps switch elemental weakness aura with flamability for the extra chance to ignite , and always use vaal righteous fire on high bosses while fully charged with power charges and ur flasks specialy vinktar must be up too.
Last edited by letouconFTW on May 9, 2017, 4:27:38 PM
How does this stack up with the Witch Stampede build?
"
Great build, but can't get the Stun enchant on boots, so keep getting perma stunned, bloody annoying :S

Edit: managed to get the 50% stun avoidance ones off poe trade, i'll keep farming for the 80 in the mean time :D
glad to hear u managed to get a 50% one keep the grind going for the 80% enchant ! i was lucky enough to get it from first uber run XD

"
Hasome wrote:
How does this stack up with the Witch Stampede build?
never tried that build so cant tell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info