Inquisitor vs Elementalist.

viperesque, yeah if you are pretty good at dodging, you can do it comfortably, but point is about Beyond / Breach / whatever mobs being more relevant today.

100k won't cut it, it will take a while (several attacks from mob) to kill random Haast (or any relevant mob really) in sextanted T13 with a few nasty mods from what I seen.

Doryani's Catalyst is very important for Elementalist.

There is a lot of fishy details about your oomparision mate. Need 2 new alive good geared chars.

Still curious about breakpoint when City multy becomes stronger then lots of double dipping damage + Ele Overload + Pen.

"
tomay wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Guardians and Shaper have 45% res, most of other bosses have 30%.

All four regular act bosses as well as Piety, Voll, Kaom, and Daresso have 45% Fire Res in Merciless. Is this not true for map bosses based on them? And they appear in quite a lot of maps...

It's info from Path of Building. I don't they just pulled it out of nowhere.

Yeah, you can check on poedatabse - for example this http://poedb.tw/us/area.php?n=Abyss
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 30, 2017, 8:03:39 AM
Mhm... GGG must have weakened the resistances of map bosses recycled from regular unique monsters.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 30, 2017, 9:44:30 AM
"
tomay wrote:
Mhm... GGG must have weakened the resistances of map bosses recycled from regular unique monsters.

Yeah. Probably fo balance purposes - a lot of mods can affect them and damage / hp values are different. Old resistance mods afaik could cap out boss easily.
"
tomay wrote:

Historical note: this Resistance paradigm was set in motion back in August 2014. :) It's really nothing new.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Still curious about breakpoint when City multy becomes stronger then lots of double dipping damage + Ele Overload + Pen.

If you're so curious, then slam your shit into Path of Building? This is pretty much the perfect use-case for it, it exists so anyone can run the numbers and find what they want to know. Can fiddle with the Crit Mult on the Inquisitor to get the exact value you're looking for.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
tomay wrote:

Historical note: this Resistance paradigm was set in motion back in August 2014. :) It's really nothing new.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

If you're so curious, then slam your shit into Path of Building? This is pretty much the perfect use-case for it, it exists so anyone can run the numbers and find what they want to know. Can fiddle with the Crit Mult on the Inquisitor to get the exact value you're looking for.

I need 2 characters, it's too much hassle to create rare items for them (specially Inquisitor) :P

Also my man vipermaji, how is is going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info