Budget KB? 1C weapons, 60C Gloves, 4ex Chest, 256K DPS?!

helppp , im getting rekt so hard by a super fast movement speed shield charge + flicker discharge.. what can i do
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
what can i do

buy dance MTX and John Travolta your way to the top
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Sarn EU+US is for the last 2 days is full of Kb players 1 shooting each other at spawn.

Bring to the mix 2/3 sgfsfgf(whatever his stupid name) fireball type builds and it was an unbearable shitfest.

Our friend Putin s son also created a BK build and decided to camp hill for 2 days straight in EU server.

This Thread is totally successful XD.

On a side note, being pissed I used my own Cumcrap build hitting further than KB which in turn got Sefgfg guy attention.

He then proceeded to apply it by camping on the US hill because when you are a tard, you always do it full throttle.

On this anecdote I decided to take a break from PVP arena until 3.0

Tl/DR

It s just a bump for this build which seem to be very successful.

(ps: not hating on the build just the players)

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 20, 2017, 9:23:21 AM
farming with leaguestones & sextants is really fun. pve is more challenging now drops are really really good. i farmed 2ex items in just 2.5 hours.

pvp is mostly toxic people with no skill nowadays, and they like to act big when they abuse something broken.

i dont like people who are measuring their ego by abusing complete shit out of pve mechanics. that's we all do, but one has to be aware what kind of bullshit he is spreading around at least. unfortunately, since pvp doesnt require any skill anymore, the whole scene is just about such people and such builds.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 20, 2017, 9:40:06 AM
You know what's funny, I go into Arena with my fluke character, func_tankmortar, and ever now and then, I can kill the KB clones with split arrow since all these so-called "pros" with their mirrored gear and Pathfinder training wheels forget that they can be bled out.

I find it funny mainly because the disparity in gear price; maybe one to two exalted in gear, whatever a +1 Drillneck costs (ilu Ahfack!), and a 5-link Slivertongue.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
You know what's funny, I go into Arena with my fluke character, func_tankmortar, and ever now and then, I can kill the KB clones with split arrow since all these so-called "pros" with their mirrored gear and Pathfinder training wheels forget that they can be bled out.

I find it funny mainly because the disparity in gear price; maybe one to two exalted in gear, whatever a +1 Drillneck costs (ilu Ahfack!), and a 5-link Slivertongue.

everybody knows how amazing you are rlowe. time to time i don't mind to get reminded that fact of course.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Well, it isn't exactly hard to be better than you, so I'd hardly consider myself *amazing*. But thanks all the same, glad you at least recognize skill. I should also mention that my amazingness has little to do with my comment. I just thought it was funny and unexpected that I could kill any mirrored KB clone with Split Arrow of all things.

Did enjoy watching Markucsczcs kill HuaAnn (another KB clone, forgot to thank you for that) endlessly in arena. Think that's ccup, too.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on May 20, 2017, 4:20:48 PM
"
Well, it isn't exactly hard to be better than you, so I'd hardly consider myself *amazing*. But thanks all the same, glad you at least recognize skill. I should also mention that my amazingness has little to do with my comment. I just thought it was funny and unexpected that I could kill any mirrored KB clone with Split Arrow of all things.

Did enjoy watching Markucsczcs kill HuaAnn (another KB clone, forgot to thank you for that) endlessly in arena. Think that's ccup, too.

come on man, i was just teasing you ahah.

oh.

See, the internet talks like Chandler.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on May 20, 2017, 5:07:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info