[3.0] Fall of Oriath Mechanic Changes/Discussion

sorry guys but it doesnt affect KB any bit.

people has to stack very high attack speed now, thats it.(to fill area in any case with explosions)

bye bye spectrums,

gonna get 250ex probably.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 2, 2017, 6:53:47 AM
"
begrenzen wrote:
Mb reanimate my EA igniter.

Good luck.

"
Lioneye's Vision now grants Always Be Pierced.

So now we have three no-workaround-things in the game - CI vs chaos, Harmony of Purpose vs Discharge, Lioneye's Vision vs EA.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 2, 2017, 10:19:57 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

people has to stack very high attack speed now, thats it.(to fill area in any case with explosions)

bye bye spectrums,

I think KB will deal less damage again fast movement character (HoT), cause they can no longer be hit by both the projectile and the explosion?
"
H0X9 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

bye bye spectrums,

I think KB will deal less damage again fast movement character (HoT), cause they can no longer be hit by both the projectile and the explosion?

you have never been hitting with projectiles anyway
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Some people can pull it off if you're close enough and they are accurate, otherwise yea, sorta useless?

But what is our consensus overall? Glad to see SR die, and Actalo is gonna shit a kitten when he sees what happens with CWC
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
To me, he has always seemed to be more of the gerbil variety kappa
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
You guys would like his voice, it's very funny. It goes perfectly with the threads he makes.

If I could describe it in a few words, it'd be.... "bitchy adolescent military nerd meets sexist Hollywood movie casting director ".
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
oh also,

rip HoT
low budget fireball glass cannons
"
Rupenus wrote:
rip HoT

Hot is very much alive though.. Legacy grand specs were not the reason for the skill being absurdly op
yea we can say, its just not absurdly OP now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info