♦[2.6] Skip the Dip! LL Phys/Chaos Wanderfinder | 7.12M+ dmg vs Shaper | PoB code | 3.0 RIP ♦

Nice mirror service.... ehhh Build i mean! only 2000ex cost :D
gfg ❥

Spoiler
and not even final deeps! ☛21/20 added chaos and ☛cruel krait for 8% as maybe?
ign: fanimala
looks nice !
"
mendel314 wrote:
Awesome build, and that amulet...wtf! how have I not seen that one?

Because Mortalo and I made it 3wks ago! :)

[2.6] RIP 650+ Exalted/25 Eternals! Crafting the #1 Phys/Chaos Legacy Multi Amulet in Path of Exile
https://youtu.be/dQ2tKyC1Oas

"
pro17 wrote:
Nice mirror service.... ehhh Build i mean! only 2000ex cost :D

Thanks! RNG gave me the goods, and it was my job to put it together :D Standart is love standart is lyfe

"
fanimala wrote:
gfg ❥

Spoiler
and not even final deeps! ☛21/20 added chaos and ☛cruel krait for 8% as maybe?

Thanks bro! Hope you're enjyoing that belt :)

Yeah, I will be spending some time min-maxing this guy. I haven't bought a single gem yet, all of the ones I'm using are ones I already had. Going to do full min-maxing in the coming weeks and I'll update everything once complete.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Skip the Dip?

Dude, give me something of that stuff you smoked ^^ and yeah upgrade your f... casual gems!

<3
Nice! Totallyy down to try this out :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
You deserve props on just not using Vinktar's alone--that's enough merit to warrant a bump! Really detailed guide and a very creative spin on the WanderFinder, which is indeed proving to be mostly the rich man's build. Hehe. It'll be interesting to see how the deeps play out in 3.0 with the recent poison rework. GG man! :D Keep crafting that fly shit--you're busting them out one piece a month, my god man!
Looks good! Dependent on Pathfinder not getting nerfed I would say, but props for no vink/double dipping!

I do have to ask what build wouldn't work with this level of gear, though :D
Ma man always admired ur determination of no vinktar and now you went above and beyond even "skipping the dip" lol, props to u bro, can't wait to see when u min max this beast!!
Need to get skyforths. Too cheap right now to buy. :(
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info