Failed to join any instances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fixit now

this game is broken just lost loads of curency spended 20 c on roling perfect arcanist box sinked a lot of curency in map around 25 too get ncie rolls as soon i get my bags full i go to my hidout to sll items and gues fuking what this bulshiet bug agien (Failed to join any instances) after so much time this shuld newer hapen ... dos anyone form GGG ewen bother to read it just lost about 2 ex worth of curency spended cos of this good damn bug meyby you gona get your asses to work and finly fix it ? how meny maps i need to lose and curency to get this resolwed ( especialy often hapens on shapen strand maps) now agein w8 2 days for ewen atemting maping i didynt pey money for a broken xbox platform when i do not play xbox and do newer intend to! fix your curet (PC) plaform thenand only then swich to another ffs
Same problem here... for me it is Vault Map. Opened 3 today, had 3 times same issue when i make a Portal to my hideout and want join map again. "Error: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server. / Error: Failed to join any instances."
Last days i opened a Vault Map without any problems, but a few days before i already had this problem first time. This is only happening with Vault btw.
Chisel, Sextants, chaos/alch for rolling the map, chaos/vaal for extra mods. All gone now.
Overall about more then 1ex gone.
I just started to play this game on Standard and i really like it, but it taking me hours to farm this amount of currency.
Now iam really disapointed and only thinking, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!

Same problem / nearly every 2nd map

shaped shore --> 7 sextants

Its a waste of currency atm
its 2 weeks almoste no one form GGG ewen adresed the problem im basicly playing only for 2 3 h per day cos dont wona waste my curency only thing left is the engame grind go for breachlord and get this bulshiet problem after you die wery "enjoyable" or is it thier new wey os sinking curency get just random you lost ( place amount of curency you spended here) cos that what this problem dos nothing more and it shuld be a top prioryty for them i cant understand it stability of this game is shiet latly random dc form serwer lag spikes aout of nowere ( not iternet prowider problem literaly ewrything else runs great )
Last edited by Prezes2272 on May 9, 2017, 5:08:37 PM
Still the same problem today... I tried to go to the uber lab and had the error "Failed to join any instances" Lost the offering :/
Bug report reference number: 1.372.881.048
this problem newer stoped to ocur just gets less frequent i feel, that more you invest to the map you have higher chance for this to hapen
Last edited by Prezes2272 on May 10, 2017, 9:01:43 AM
lets hope that this pach chenges somthing
I am with this problem. I dont know how to solve.
this bug keeps happening to me today. I think a certain combination of sextants are causing the instance to crash. It only happens when im stacking sextants on shaped shore or shaped coves. guess im done until next league since i cant run the desirable maps anymore. more map mods = more chance of crashing :/
Happened to me again. Same situation for me as always, Leave the map to sell something to someone, sell item, instance gone. Not sure if it is related, but noticed that I was being affected by a Clarity aura that the player had on when I sold him the item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info