Improvements to Cyclone

Oh god, thank you!!!
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Awesome! I might just make another Cycloner build. :)
Great yet another aspect of the game I now can't do because of desync....Is this game just trying to push everyone out that is in other countries, until there is only lock step players left? As it is, I can't play half the new content
My 4 Cyclone Builds say thank you GGG <3
Very nice, now do something about its AoE. It was in nice spot and you gutted it.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Nice, I heard about that problem but I didnt have to much issue when i last league played one cycloner after long time, imo that wasnt to big issue when you get in grip and dont cyclone mindless closed eyes.

When you plan to fix Chat (except it is rlly bad without any personal configuration option, flexibility is zero), issue with global chat response stoped?
Had reported that many times, last time thru GGG "2017/04/19 16:54:56 33768000 951 [INFO Client 8324] @From GGG_Al (Dev): Appreciate the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. I'll forward that onwards for you."

So once again will describe actual problem what is annoying, global chat stop work in ho after some time and then need to go in town like sarn or highgate to reconnect and retrieve messages, annoying as shit when you want to do daily master rotas, also same is with changing global channels, it is sometime impossible to change channel from hideout, mostly is response after few sec like "timeout...", need to use same fix move in city and then changing it. What is pretty annoying.
So what is purpose of chat when you cant use it properly anywhere?
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 26, 2017, 3:18:27 AM
Looks really nice!! Can't wait to try it out!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
you should make it channeling as well
Hmm, you change nothing? Thanks so much.
Nice job ggg. I was a cycloner ever since i play this game. I guess sooner you might be realising a unique jewel for cyclone like other gem, can you make it just a simple buff more phys? I know cyclone is an area damage, but my idea is to avoid caster to use our gem. BTW were melee build always in front of the line, give us a proper gear. Good arm+hp+resist. Were like a soldier throwing to battle field, without ammunition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info