failed to join instance because disconnected from server

Just happend again.

-Shaped Strand Map
- Ample Breach Stone (loosing this really hurts)
- Nemesis Leaguestone
- Bloodlines Leagustone
- 3 sextants: Heal mons, Reflect mons and stationary

For fuck sake, if this aint stop i have to quit, loosing exalted of currency is not fun :(
server disconnect, cant connect to patching server was yesterday's, today, it's getting booted out, dc from gateway.. didn't get to to play yesterday n earlier, and i'm barely on my 2nd hr. was not doing maps. just plain quest story play on my lv50ish ranger. I think there's a server issue n they're not done yet with the fixing.. i wish there's like an eta for this..
If you're not the OP, please start a new thread if you want help troubleshooting this issue. Piling on someone else's thread in Tech Support helps no one. If you'd rather complain about this to GGG, we have the Feedback forums for that. Tech support is intended to be a place where people can get help troubleshooting their system, PoE client, and connectivity issues.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Same happened with 2 Shaped Strands for me and lost those 2 valuable maps. I was about to post it, but it seems a general issue these days, so I continued to these thread.

Not fun at all. Please fix this.
same problem here...not fun at all. GGG please fix this.
Having same issue regularly running 4-5 sextant primordial pool maps. Just lost a map without entering it once. first attempt just closes the portal with the error message.
Same issue here.

I've lost 2 Chimera maps and 1 Shaped Strand. Only sextant in common was Stationary.....losing t16s is expensive.....
ign crixus_sabr
Just lost 2 Beacon runs with sextant! Damn really annoying. I don't care about the maps it's the sextants that are wasted. Please fix this right away.
This error is still not fixed! I have lost multiple maps these last few days, mostly heavily sextanted t13 maps. Please fix this error, it is getting very expensive and frustrating
eu servers are going nuts. map device is out of order. activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...activation failed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info