If PoE forums were a geographical location what would it look like?

"
sarahaustin wrote:
It would be a desolate wasteland with lots of dead bodies all over and some left standing still fighting on.
So basically the future Caliphate of Sweden?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
It would be a desolate wasteland with lots of dead bodies all over and some left standing still fighting on.

No no youre wrong diversity is our strength build bridges not walls!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Can you people ever not bring your anti muslim rhetoric into a thread? It gets old...
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Can you people ever not bring your anti muslim rhetoric into a thread? It gets old...

can you get your negativity at home then?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

You know what else gets old? Trying to convince people that there are more sexes than just male and female.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

You know what else gets old? Trying to convince people that there are more sexes than just male and female.

remember when there were only 2 sex.... only people in the 90s remember
"
diablofdb wrote:
remember when there were only 2 sex.... only people born before the 90s remember.

FTFY!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

can you get your negativity at home then?

I didnt start it. But go ahead, troll another thread. Not that its your first.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Well, not everyone can live in the past like you guys. Back then only XX and XY were known, now we know there is more. So tell me again how can there be 2 genders when there are more than 2 chromosome variables. Oh wait, right wing Trump supporters dont do science, they only read the bible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info