How challenges are going for you? Btw don't forget to bully I_NO (and her 12 challenges). :3

"
Hughs wrote:
37 for now, probably going to end with 38 or 39 if i do the 1000 maps.

and have the ugly pylon in your HO? no thanks!

What's stopping me from 40/40 this league is the endgame grinds. Fuck. That.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on May 1, 2017, 11:44:18 PM
I'm contented with 24, wanted to get my first HH ever but gave up again as usual.
I have an Alien pet.
Honestly, this Thread is just disguised as normal General Discussion Thread - it's sole purpose was to troll certain dinosaur. :P It's funny how GGG still didn't come in hot here with [Removed by Support] memes. They would still not be able to censor anything though. :p

Oh, and to tell people how amazing our sempai - Legacy Portal - is! All hail Legacy Portal! Seriously, it's probably best Portal effect in the game - if you have any time, you absolutely have to get it (honestly, you have to get it even if you don't have much time for challenges).
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 3, 2017, 8:16:58 AM
Oh, btw (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Legacy Portal Appreciation Stream (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

twitch.tv/sunl4d2
Logged on tonight for the first real session in a week or two. Found some lucky invasion bosses and 8-mod maps through Trade 820, and then got even luckier Vaaling the remaining tiers, selling those spots and recouping most of what I spent. I still need one more stupid invasion boss (Tailsinger!!! Arrrrghhh). Not even close on Perandus. Will wipe out

I think I'll end up at about 33 or 34. No worries, I bought Daresso's portal when it was on sale and like it, it's enormous. Not too worried about the legacy portal, though it is very nice looking.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

How is it going for you?

As usual I stopped to care about challenges after 24, for 2 reasons:

1) It's not "challenge" if you can just buy it. And for player with normal real life, going above 24 means that you have to start buy challenges.

2) MTXes are so so, especially portal and I don't use it anyway. So why care?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

How is it going for you?

As usual I stopped to care about challenges after 24, for 2 reasons:

1) It's not "challenge" if you can just buy it. And for player with normal real life, going above 24 means that you have to start buy challenges.

2) MTXes are so so, especially portal and I don't use it anyway. So why care?

No no no no no.

Legacy Portal is AWESOME. Believe me dude. It's amazing. You absolutely should get it.

This is probably best Challenge MTX ever. One of the best Portal Effects out there (probably best). Nothing come close to Legacy Portal since Prophecie.

2 hours of Legacy Portal - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/139806342 It's simply perfect. It's size, shape, colors - everything is perfect.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 4, 2017, 1:08:37 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Legacy Portal is AWESOME. Believe me dude. It's amazing. You absolutely should get it.

But I know how this portal looks like and sorry to say, for me it's just ugly hole.

If it makes you happier, I can admit, that it's not the ugliest one, that essence portal was much worse. And that shaper portal is not much better.

I personally the best like ATM Voidgate portal. This is how portal should look like :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Not crazy about the portal either. I won't cry if I don't get 2 more and miss it.
Censored.
shooting for 11!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info