[2.6] 1.3M Tooltip LL EK Crit Assassin (Shaper/Uber/Trio) 10ex+ [ETHICAL]

hi wondering how are u getting power charges max quick without skyforth, having to use OOS while mapping seems kinda lame :/
"
sivertry wrote:
hi wondering how are u getting power charges max quick without skyforth, having to use OOS while mapping seems kinda lame :/

Please watch the vid, I only use OOS on bosses; when mapping I may use it extremely rarely (once every 2-4 maps) on mobs if I just cannot get any PC. All other generation is through unstable infusion.
hey BigNoseMafia...how much ES you have? i have 1182 life + 3 k ES only:(

edit. update. 1.2 k life and 3.8 ES.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on May 4, 2017, 4:15:45 AM
Last edited by TJEmvp on May 9, 2017, 1:46:15 AM
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
hey BigNoseMafia...how much ES you have? i have 1182 life + 3 k ES only:(

edit. update. 1.2 k life and 3.8 ES.

just under 8k ES
"
TJEmvp wrote:

Mind Drinker doesn't work with EK; Primal Spirit I have found to be worthless, use those points to get another jewel socket (jewels are INSANE for this build, if you can afford the gear you can afford some good jewels at 20c+) and the flask nodes

Don't see any reason for you to not clear all content? I strongly recommend you get boot enchant (just buy some whaler's with it) as it will improve your mapping immensely
Last edited by BigNoseMafia on May 4, 2017, 8:18:44 AM
I keep clarity and discipline...without Enlighten at lvl 4 (have 1 at 3) i can't run hatred + herald of ash:( damn it!

Edit: solved:) I picked a point at..mana reduced reservation.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on May 4, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
Hi

I just picked up this build. The first thing I did was to drop Clarity and HoA (marginal dps boost).

I changed Life Leech for Power Charge on Critical and put Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy. The QoL improvement is huge.

Anyway nice build.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
Hi

I just picked up this build. The first thing I did was to drop Clarity and HoA (marginal dps boost).

I changed Life Leech for Power Charge on Critical and put Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy. The QoL improvement is huge.

Anyway nice build.

What are you doing with your other links? I see you are running OOS with CoH and ass mark, is that intended?
"
atheyd wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
Hi

Anyway nice build.

What are you doing with your other links? I see you are running OOS with CoH and ass mark, is that intended?

I haven't decided yet. Probably CwdT-Ball Lightning-GMP-Blind or some other defensive setup.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info