[2.6] 1.3M Tooltip LL EK Crit Assassin (Shaper/Uber/Trio) 10ex+ [ETHICAL]

"
dont know what im doing wrong, but with the same gear (or better) i have only 300k tooltip with slow proj. also i jsut cant facetank bosses bcuz of mana issues =\

you have 300k tooltip with slower proj with flasks and power charges up?

Are you using WM on bosses for mana leech?
If anyone has trouble pm me in game and we can figure it out, 300k tooltip with this build is completely unacceptable; I have more than double that with no flasks up
im having mana issues a f .. cant do bosses without dying idk what to do
"
im having mana issues a f .. cant do bosses without dying idk what to do

Are you putting WM on the boss? Consider subbing in v.Breach instead of v.Lightning trap if needed, but I had no need on any of the end game content; at worst I am unable to face tank and need to move out for a second to regen mana....

I would be willing to bet it is due to your low dps like the previous poster; if you like PM me in game and we can try to sort it out
yes sure but with charges without flask im geting like 350k dps
i need to buy toh and sinsrebirth .. i wonder will it make so much difference of dps to reach ur dps ..
ill be satisfied if i can reach aatleast a million dps
and also you really have to drop orb of storms for every pack to leech mana ? you do that or im i lacking anything?
"
yes sure but with charges without flask im geting like 350k dps
i need to buy toh and sinsrebirth .. i wonder will it make so much difference of dps to reach ur dps ..
ill be satisfied if i can reach aatleast a million dps

something is wrong here; I have over 700k DPS without flasks (with auras/PC/slower proj, however). Your char sheet is private so I cannot see what the problem is
"
and also you really have to drop orb of storms for every pack to leech mana ? you do that or im i lacking anything?

OOS = for bosses or if you just aren't getting power charges. Boot enchant is REQUIRED for mapping purposes. Please watch the video to see how well this build performs in late game content.
Hey, just a quick props to you BigNoseMafia
I just cant thank you enough
now i could finally enjoy poe without a need of expensive gears
This build can do all content with ease (except HoTG)
In early league i wanted to play nova EK badly and man oh man i stumbled upon your build and it's awesome! thanks mate

here is my gear :
Spoiler

and i could just swapped in these for MFing :
Spoiler

Just amazing, at this point, i dont even bother upgrading my gears.
with 7.4k ES i could do shaper deathless and etc.

i could save up currencies for another build i wanted to play.
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on May 2, 2017, 5:01:38 AM
nice build! thnx
Last edited by BeneTleilax on May 2, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info