uber lab glove enchantment problem

first of all, english is not my first language. and it is first time to make a new thread.

even if there are something wrong with my english, please give me a mercy.

yesterday and today i cleared uberlab about 20 times

and i spent all opportunity of enchantment to my wearing gloves.

and i've never seen 'cast xxxx' enchantment.

only 'attack with xxx' appears.

my character is blade vortex occultist.

so 'attack with xxx' enchantment is pretty much useless to me

because it is scaled by weapon attack damage not by spell damage.

now my glove enchantment is 'attack with commandment of ire when hit'

and dps is 641 at level 90. it's more than terrible.

i know there are 15 ( 9 'cast xxxx' + 6 'attack with xxxx') enchant mods along with 4 level each.

the chance to get 'cast xxxx' enchantment is 9/15 = 60 %

the chance to get 'attack with xxxx' enchantment about 20 times is (6/15)^20 = 0.xxxx %

so.. i guess i missing something.

is there any condition to get 'cast xxxx' enchantment?

like itemlevel or character level or whatever..

or just am i big-bad-terrible-unlucky man?

Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 9:26:40 AM
"
lhw8808 wrote:
is there any condition to get 'cast xxxx' enchantment?

Not that I know of, you're just being unlucky.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
but still, there s an enchantment which has like 5 (or 7? 9? dunno) cold projectiles, leaving chilled ground.

even if thats not any dps on a caster, its still a defense tool, as it chills enemies.

in most cases, (if im not using any fingerless or gripped) i just stay with this enchant when i get it....

maybe you should just not be so picky with enchants :P
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
thanks for reply.

if it was just unlucky thing, i am a world worst unlucky guy who hit the chance near zero.

today i cleared uberlab 5 times more, and i got 'attack with xxxx' enchantment 5 times again.

i think it is almost impossible.

i'm afraid of glove enchantment because i feel like it is a waste of opportunity.

i'm pretty sure that if i do enchant gloves 10 times again, i'll get 'attack with xxxx' 10 times again.

"
in most cases, (if im not using any fingerless or gripped) i just stay with this enchant when i get it....

yeah.. i think so too.

but when i enchanted my fingerless gloves first time,

i didn't know that implicit (16% spell damage.......) will be removed by enchantment.

so i did enchant, i got a shit.

if i can go to yesterday, i'll never enchant my gloves and i'll keep 16% spell damage.

I suppose it would make sense to have caster enchants less common. Theoretically, we got melee, ranged and casters, that's a third of the cake, not half.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
lhw8808 wrote:
"

yeah.. i think so too.

but when i enchanted my fingerless gloves first time,

i didn't know that implicit (16% spell damage.......) will be removed by enchantment.

so i did enchant, i got a shit.

if i can go to yesterday, i'll never enchant my gloves and i'll keep 16% spell damage.

yes that sucks.

there are many threads with that issue. same with bone helmets and the other new gloves. most players didn't know the mod will be overwritten. i thought it'd get a pair of gloves with 16% spell damage plus the random labyrinth mod so i rushed the lab just for that but alas not.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792205/page/1
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 21, 2017, 9:34:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info