Used uber lab enchant on a wrong item

I just made a huge mistake and enchanted my gloves with uber lab enchant and it overwrote the 18% projectile damage. Can this be reversed, please? I don't want the uber enchant option back, just my projectile damage?
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 1:21:51 PM
The bad news is that there is no way to do that

The good news is that lots of other people have posted about the same problem, so you know that you are not alone in your suffering
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
well it surely sucks, but no, players are expected to be responsible for their actions. 18% increased damage certainly does not break your build.

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
There should be a mention of this issue somewhere. It's not clear at all that this will happen.
"
kompaniet wrote:
There should be a mention of this issue somewhere. It's not clear at all that this will happen.

Lab enchants are implicits. Items can only have 1 implicit. That has always been the way items work. Any expectation otherwise is just the fault of the player being uninformed.
U MAD?
edited:

sorry, wrong topic lol
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Dec 12, 2016, 2:01:35 PM
I am sorry, but wouldn't it be better to add a simple warning: You are about to overrwite the following item implicit stat : "stat", are you sure you want to do that? Or something of that sort...

Why is there no warning.. I mean, I know I was sleepy and didn't pay attention but if there was a warning...
"
RawrrFearMe wrote:
I am sorry, but wouldn't it be better to add a simple warning: You are about to overrwite the following item implicit stat : "stat", are you sure you want to do that? Or something of that sort...

Why is there no warning.. I mean, I know I was sleepy and didn't pay attention but if there was a warning...

You were sleepy and didn't pay attention. I simply didn't know.

A warning like that would be perfect.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
RawrrFearMe wrote:

You were sleepy and didn't pay attention. I simply didn't know.

A warning like that would be perfect.

No need to be mean, buddy ;)

The warning would be nice.
Last edited by RawrrFearMe on Dec 12, 2016, 2:21:14 PM
Should the game warn you that your item can brick when you use a vaal orb on it? Should it warn you that your 5L can break if you use a fusing on it? There are a lot of things like this in the game that don't warn you, and require you to either do your research, or learn by making mistakes. I think adding too much hand-holding would hurt the game.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info