2.6.0i Patch Notes

Nice work GGG! Thanks!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
You got me at lag.
"
TommyTheCat wrote:
I fail to see that this has to do with the Kardashians....

The Kardashians were overloading the server with the frequent boob/ass size changes, impacting performance. With this patch, we can now play them in-game, whenever GGG deigns to add them. That might take a while though, as they're currently highly unbalanced.
Thanks !
Last edited by Last_Human_Alive on Apr 21, 2017, 1:43:42 AM
Kudos to GGG for this great patch. What a treat it is!

I knew PoE had performance issues. Those were always there to some degree, made it feel a bit disjointed and clunky to play at the best of times. Yet I never quite put two and two together and realized how much more fun the game would be to play if those issues were fixed, until this patch fixed all of that.

Now the game just runs like a dream no matter what I throw at it, and that changes everything. I just feel totally immersed in it’s game-play without even thinking about it, and am just having a blast playing it for the sheer joy of it now. PoE was already great in many ways before this patch. But now it has much more of a ‘fun’ factor or mojo to it than it ever had before.

In hindsight, I think that might be because all of those little performance issues it used to have, though they seemed small and tolerable enough in themselves to put up with, were constantly breaking any sense of immersion in the game. And that immersion (or lack of it) is either going to make or break a lot of the fun that's to be had in a game like this. The game might still look the same on its surface. But the proof how fun it is to play or not is just going to be in the pudding when playing it.

The flip-side to that is I also hope the game never has to lose its great depth and unique vision just to run better or to try to fit into something else it's not. But if it can somehow both stay true to its depth and vision, and be as buttery-smooth and fun to play as it is right now, then that’s like having the best of both worlds.

Anyway, I know more good things are coming to PoE in 3.0. But at this moment, I really couldn't feel any happier about the game and how perfectly-tuned its performance feels right now.
Last edited by Sixdegrees23 on Apr 23, 2017, 8:36:31 AM
Can confirm with my Heirophant summoner, skeletons no longer cause noticeable server lag when paired with Femurs.

= = = =

Also I haven't forgotten about the minion balance changes incoming. Will Femurs's attack/cast speed per skeleton be buffed with 3.0.0? It currently sits at 10~20+ skeletons translating to 20~40+ speed boost. This will be halved in 3.0.0, so will it be moved up to 4% per skeleton?
Last edited by zharmad on Apr 21, 2017, 2:12:59 AM
WTF ? what coming next :O

that´s so very nice
i like your work GGG

what is the next performence :O
endgame is little bit laggy

i play on 64bit because
is that to much mobs that i hitting on the breach (with stream)
go my fps on 10 constant it is not bad but neither bad
with the 32bit is that freezing on this situation

PLS can make on dx11 the option for shadows OFF for more FPS ?

TY GGG :)

sorry for my bad english
i give my best

Last edited by MrHardWar3 on Apr 21, 2017, 3:14:28 AM
Well, this patch did not fix what 2.6.oh fucked up :(
Second day the game unplayable for me - latency/lag spikes every second zone, after changing/opening new one.
Does not matter if Lockstep/Predictive is on, does not matter if dx9/11 or multithreading are off/on.

GG for 2.6.oh makers.
Last edited by DedeX on Apr 21, 2017, 2:58:25 AM
Best kind of patch imho
"
zharmad wrote:
Can confirm with my Heirophant summoner, skeletons no longer cause noticeable server lag when paired with Femurs.

= = = =

Also I haven't forgotten about the minion balance changes incoming. Will Femurs's attack/cast speed per skeleton be buffed with 3.0.0? It currently sits at 10~20+ skeletons translating to 20~40+ speed boost. This will be halved in 3.0.0, so will it be moved up to 4% per skeleton?

That is a good question. Please do it retroactively, just in case some people have corrupted the staff. ^^ (I feel bad when I see someone has got a +1 level of socketed gems on the old version of vis mortis xD)

-----

Do you hear them? They say "THANK YOU!"
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info