Atziri, Uber Atziri, Uber Izaro, Shaper

I know there are a lot of different builds with different damage and defense. But my problem is that I am not sure how to tell if the build that I am using, which is one of my own for my level 86 templar is strong enough to beat any of the mentioned bosses in the title.

I was watching a video that said that if you can clear T10 maps then your build can handle normal Atziri. But does that mean T10 magic, rare, or corrupted rare. Also is that speed clear of a certain amount of time? If anyone could tell me how to determine if I would have what it takes to beat any of the bosses using endgame maps as a guide then I could at least be able to figure out how strong that build that I have been playing really is, even though I don't have all of the gear that I would love to have.

Last bumped on Apr 20, 2017, 6:04:35 PM
For the very fact that Atziri boss fight is player skill dependent a lot of builds can be claimed to be Atziri-viable. However, by the same token even a build with only 1 HP can clear Atziri if you play perfectly. Of course, a stronger build helps you win her even with lesser player skill.

Question becomes the total 'score' added from personal skill as well as build strength.

I just checked your gears. For your case, you need to have at least the player skill of a Diamond league Starcraft 2 players. It is not going to be easy for you. Then some other players here are going to shout at me 'It is not impossible either!'
Shaper is completely out of the question in your case since he can actually slaughter players below a certain benchmark regardless of skill.
For regular Atziri, it is usually more a matter of player knowledge and skill. The fact that people have done the fight with CI and EB (so they have 1/1 life, and 0 ES over it) shows that it is possible for most anything.

I would recommend doing some reading, and watching some of the in depth guides about Atziri. The more familiar you are with the mechanics, the easier the fight.
U MAD?
Pretty much every build can do Normal Atziri these days just have a Slower Projectiles to slot in instead of GMP for the split phase and you are gonna be all right.

I would go as far to say you can probably do Uber Lab but would recommend against Uber Atziri/Shaper for now, massive HP pool and your gear is not at a point for that

One question though is Hierophant better than something like Inquisitor here
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 20, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
I know there are a lot of different builds with different damage and defense. But my problem is that I am not sure how to tell if the build that I am using, which is one of my own for my level 86 templar is strong enough to beat any of the mentioned bosses in the title.

I was watching a video that said that if you can clear T10 maps then your build can handle normal Atziri. But does that mean T10 magic, rare, or corrupted rare. Also is that speed clear of a certain amount of time? If anyone could tell me how to determine if I would have what it takes to beat any of the bosses using endgame maps as a guide then I could at least be able to figure out how strong that build that I have been playing really is, even though I don't have all of the gear that I would love to have.

You and all other player need to learn only one thing. Maths.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Pretty much every build can do Normal Atziri these days just have a Slower Projectiles to slot in instead of GMP for the split phase and you are gonna be all right.

I would go as far to say you can probably do Uber Lab but would recommend against Uber Atziri/Shaper for now, massive HP pool and your gear is not at a point for that

One question though is Hierophant better than something like Inquisitor here

I am using Hierophant because it handles the mana cost of fireball, since fireball is a mana hog.

There is a lot about mana management tools that I don't know about. There probably is a way to still use any other ascendancy other than hierophant to do the same thing that I am after. I just don't know all of the current mana management tools that are available today.

It was a far sight easier when it was a carpet bomber fireball witch with the older version of EB. Then I had a super high mana pool that gave me a super high mana regen that handled mana issues.

It is my way of thinking outside of the box that is what makes it unique. Unique that I didn't choose Inquisitor or Elementalist. I also know that there are a lot of other ascendancy classes that I can think of that could no doubt play as the same build with a few modifications. I could make things interesting by making an Occultist duo curse without Whispers of Doom that would make things interesting. Even though the Occultist is no doubt used more for helping with CI builds, but still I know that it would be doable.
Atziri and Uber Izaro are pretty similar in terms of skill/gear required. Atziri fight is more mechanical though, you win by good movement and knowing phases. But imho Izaro is little easier since he deals less damage and casting his abilities slower, and you can weaken him by interaction with environment sometimes.
Uber Atziri and The Shaper are on another level, you should be able to reliably clear T16s before trying them.
In order to practicing in dodge/movement without spending any resources you can do merc Malachai runs, his fight is pretty good to warm up. Merc lab takes more time to complete and merc Izaro didn't provide enough challenge due to big arena.
"
Jideament wrote:
"
DoomCarpace wrote:

You and all other player need to learn only one thing. Maths.

Are you talking about learning the theorycrafter's type of math and then find all of the mathematical formulas the game uses. Yeah that might help a lot but would also take more time to do.

What I am looking for is an easy benchmark that I would be able to use that would tell me just how strong any build that I am using is. If mapping can be used as such a benchmark then so be it. If not then there has to be some benchmark that other players are using.

I know that trying the build out on such content is one way. But if you want to avoid needless deaths of your character thereby slowing down any leveling. Then there would have to be some other way of knowing.
"
fwd wrote:
Atziri and Uber Izaro are pretty similar in terms of skill/gear required. Atziri fight is more mechanical though, you win by good movement and knowing phases. But imho Izaro is little easier since he deals less damage and casting his abilities slower, and you can weaken him by interaction with environment sometimes.
Uber Atziri and The Shaper are on another level, you should be able to reliably clear T16s before trying them.
In order to practicing in dodge/movement without spending any resources you can do merc Malachai runs, his fight is pretty good to warm up. Merc lab takes more time to complete and merc Izaro didn't provide enough challenge due to big arena.

Thanks for your reply. That at least helps me put the bosses in the right groupings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info