Act Six: The Brine King Fight

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
the death at the end should suggest us that life and evasion builds will still suck and we should continue with es based builds XD

Yes lets draw tons of possibly false assumptions with having next to none of the actual information so that we can continue to show everyone how much of a negative douche we are. Well done.

if no one complains about the actual situation, GGG won't change the bad spot in which life builds are now

People already complain about the current state of the game which they can play and have all the information about. You are complaining about the future state of the game in which you have next to no information. Try again.
Last edited by TenTonBlue on Apr 20, 2017, 4:30:55 PM
Fight looks good but the most important thing is the new ui-skin. Finally no more ugly ass lions and skulls. I can't wait for so many more weeks....... GIVE ME THE DAMN UI-SKIN NOW!!!!!!!!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I like the new UI layout BUT am I the only one who is not feeling the potion slots? The unfilled areas look kinda funky IMO.
poor nessa
Nice!
what the hell.

that looks amazing.
At first I was like... ok another generic boss fight, then the tidal wave came in and I was like ohhhh sheeeeet!

But they are probably showing the fight with a 10 DPS character and in reality you will just one shot him :P
kid is so bad at the game

:P
Last edited by Karz on Apr 20, 2017, 6:58:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info