3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

"
shazrach wrote:

but my survive ability has skyrocketed with the attack speed..?

Abyssus comes with a big downside, (40-50)% increased Physical Damage taken

Without any Physical reduction, you will get rekt. Basalt Flask, Taste of Hate, Artic Armour.. any combination of those two will off set the extra Phy Dmg taken.

The sole reason for using Abyssus is the Extra Crit Multi, 200+ Crit Multi is massive and it doesn't show up on the damage tooltip.

But like I said, damage is not an issue with this build..

So feel free to adjust the build to your play style and enjoy.
"
slowhands wrote:
did you try to beat uber atziri?

No I have not attempted Uber Atziri, should be easy enough. I might do it on SSF if I get a Varunastra to drop.
"
Megumin3 wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
did you try to beat uber atziri?

No I have not attempted Uber Atziri, should be easy enough. I might do it on SSF if I get a Varunastra to drop.

that is impossible for me. i tried 4 time and was killed by trio :( btw i killed shaper five or six times, EASY
if you managed uber atziri just let me know :)
Could you give more insight about the leveling tree? I took all sword nodes, but now I'm kinda just all over the place without any rhyme or reason. Thanks!
"
akerpz wrote:
Could you give more insight about the leveling tree? I took all sword nodes, but now I'm kinda just all over the place without any rhyme or reason. Thanks!

Hey, your profile is set to private, I can't make suggestions based on your tree, but I would take Vaal Pact and Duelist leech nodes next. Get all the Shield nodes, and work your way to CI nodes for the Life > ES swtich once you can equip your "ES"shield (depends on the item level)..

Take the rest of claw, dagger damage nodes last.
From when [Budget, Beginner] CI ??
Hmm, it's going to be hard to get a cheap and good shield for this build. Got any recommendations? 600ES shields are a couple of exalts.
Could someone critique my gear and current tree at 74?

"
GOSARN wrote:
From when [Budget, Beginner] CI ??

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here.

Is that a question on when to take CI?
"
Warein wrote:
Hmm, it's going to be hard to get a cheap and good shield for this build. Got any recommendations? 600ES shields are a couple of exalts.

Just pick up a 450+ ES shield for 20-30C on LSC. With a Max STR + ES Heavy Belt instead of the HH I'm wearing, you should end up with slightly better ES (Same gear on other slots). The extra ES and %ES from the belt makes up for the 100 less ES on the shield.

I'm currently farming Red Maps all the way up to T15 on SSF with 3K ES full MF Gear, garbage DPS cause I couldn't find a Varunastra..

A top tier ES Shield is just a luxury

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info