3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

Really good buid and Im looking forward to playing it in the upcoming league!

Hopefully you are going to look at the released patch notes and give us feedback whether its still viable or what to do differently now (especially the bandits and with the ES reduction) :)

Keep it up!

Last edited by Nanashi03 on Aug 2, 2017, 4:10:19 AM
"
Nanashi03 wrote:
Really good buid and Im looking forward to playing it in the upcoming league!

Hopefully you are going to look at the released patch notes and give us feedback whether its still viable or what to do differently now (especially the bandits and with the ES reduction) :)

Keep it up!

Thanks man, The Vaal Pact and Item changes "can no longer instantly leech to Energy Shield" along with the ES nerfs, pretty much destroyed the build.

We can survive the ES nerfs by dropping some damage for ES nodes, but apparently GGG killed off every possible ways for ES to Instant Leech.

I wouldn't say this build is completely done, it is still very capable of general mapping, but the end game Boss Killing got hit hard by multiple nerfs both Offensively and Defensively.

At this point theres no reason to go ES over Life, that means Incandescent Heart is out of the question, which is a big part of this build.

Abyssus got nerfed, Crit nodes on tree also got nerfed..

Pernadus back to lvl 6 Zana Mod means that it would be harder to obtain Varunastra early on.

I'll try my very best to figure something out for 3.0, most likely switching to Life.. but I would much rather have the build tested first, than throw out a theory crafted build.. so it might take a while

Playing SSF for 3.0, Blade Flurry Berserker as my starter.. Pretty much the same set up, decided to go Berserker for the extra damage to make up for the lack of Varunastra in SSF.. Most likely using a Claw as my main hand.

Will be pushing ladder, forgive me if I'm not replying your questions in timely fashion.

Good Luck All in Harbinger, remember to Have FUN and enjoy the Game.
i'm probably a noob, but why did you choose swords, daggers and claws on the skill tree?
Last edited by ICOBORG on Aug 11, 2017, 7:15:52 AM
"
ICOBORG wrote:
i'm probably a noob, but why did you choose swords, daggers and claws on the skill tree?

He's using Varunastra. This weapon has a passive that counts as every one handed melee weapon. That means Varunastra is a one handed sword, axe, claw, dagger and mace and will scale off all these bonuses. For example, he took Deadly Dilettante for +24% dagger, +24% sword and +24% claw bonus. That will ALL apply to Varunastra. Soul Raker is often picked up for builds that don't use claws because of the massive leech potential, it's good even without the damage. Varunastra allows you to use even the damage potential of this wheel.

Also, for everyone who wants to try this build in 3.0 and thinks 370k is not enough. Don't forget that you need to turn on "Full life" in PoB configuration and add flasks, most builds have PoB set up to show the maximum damage, so keep that in mind if you want to compare builds. Besides, you'll mostly be on Full life when fighting Guardians/Shaper. Additionally, this is not much of a Labyrinth farmer (and who farms lab with this is most likely wasting a lot of time). If you end up farming Lab (or if you're doing it just for Ascendancy), don't forget about Granite flask (doesn't have to be Lion's Roar, regular will be sufficient) and a couple life flasks. Before you have a lot of life, you'll have a struggle with traps, if you already have Abyssus, take it off in the lab so that you receive less damage from traps. You also don't have to use Abyssus at all, it is a great boost of damage, but other helmets can compensate for it too, with 6link, Abyssus shouldn't be needed to clear all content.
Last edited by RemiliaSS on Aug 12, 2017, 6:31:00 AM
Done with Harbinger SSF, Wrecked super hard by game crashes, Vaal Pact Berserker is pretty defenseless against such crashes, opened a White Strongbox with a few mobs in Tier 7 Map> Game crash > relaunch game > DEAD, bye EXP. Noticed its something to do with Harbinger spawns but can't find a solution anywhere.

The "Failed to connect to instance" Bug occurring every few maps also added to my misery. Stopped grinding the last couple days since reaching lv 89 to see if things will improve, apparently not which means the SSF ladder push is over (Despite the Top Berserker being only lv 94 and not pushing hard) theres no way to keep up under these circumstances.

A little summary of Harbinger SSF

Lvl 89 SSF SKILL TREE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAABeAdwCEQW1CC4PqxQgFSAV_Ra_GY4ZtBo-G60elCGQIuoj9iQ3JIsk_SaVKCoqOC2DMHwyAT0-RfRHfk2SUEdRR1VLXz9f0GHiYqxkr2VNbIxvV3BSdn92rHfjeBl5aHuMfXV-4H8rgayExITZhVKJ04o4i0-MNo19jYGNuY2_j8GSfZKAk5CXeZhvmhebap2qnlejiqluqXmtjbF8sbOyGbTFvTa-p78IwQTBoMLswzrD5s96z37TftQj1gfZYdwj5FHkauXP51TndOjW6hDqGO2D7g7vDu968i_2o_cy-F_9bv66_94=?accountName=Megumin3&characterName=KatoMegumin
i still try to get it together with incandescent heart as a life build ;)

just can't decide if its not jsut better to go Frost blades ;)

mfg
Majin
I killed all guardians and shaper today without any problems. the build still alive. one thing - i used atziri's acuity instead VP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info