Got Skyforth, what to do with it?

Sell sell sell!
I dont see any any key!
Bask in the Glory of your wondrous RNG result.

And then sell for profit!
"
elnino2222 wrote:
Hi everybody

I got lucky yesterday and got a pair of Skyforth boots. I'm still far from endgame (getting into yellow maps now) and have never pushed hard into red maps ever. I'm playing a Flameblast Totem build in SC league.

So the question is: should I keep those boots as BiS and keep on playing or should I sell them, buy decent gear and head into endgame?

You should absolutely keep them, you will use them soon enough when doing some crit build.
Also they will be more expensive when 3.0 is there.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Jun 29, 2017, 9:31:15 AM
why do you guys even chance these boots, if you dont know what to do with it?
just because everybody does?
"
Farfan wrote:

Well cause we want to be rich rich RICH!!!!. Shavs is good too. Not that good but nice.
"
Farfan wrote:

Well cause we want to be rich rich RICH!!!!. Shavs is good too. Not that good but nice.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
elnino2222 wrote:
Hi everybody

I got lucky yesterday and got a pair of Skyforth boots. I'm still far from endgame (getting into yellow maps now).......

Whoot? I thought these boots can only drop in zones level >=80?

Can't you chance orb sorc boots into them?
Tons of use for SKyforth, even if you don't go ES. And when MoM seems to be "great again" in some cases, the boots are still OP, even if Spell Leech is getting bashed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Farfan wrote:

I have lots of chance orbs. I use them on strongboxes in low level maps, Occultist's Vestments (because that's a real build-defining item) and sorcerer boots (because yeah, Skyforth is one of the most expensive items in the game, I'll never find one, and I'll never be able to buy one)

I don't know what to do with it because I never expected to have one, and never built towards it. Now I can, or I can flog it for mucho dinero.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info