Fire Golem, Stone Golem, Lightning Golem
Very Tanky Zombies
Very Fast Minion's
More Damage & Life Regen

My Gear At Level 88
Spoiler

Passive Tree Lvl 90
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDABzcm6F99WsXFm_T-w3NWfOPGv6P2wuUb1qR-ej3MqIAJy8rUJuKNZK-Txpsgh731xcv2t2QM8k9HM6CEICkOuEVJ1XGE2y3PmZULJy4kx2-AuPwH5UgqsR9GE3jOQtqrDOHKhNaK8T2fINIjti9v5dr22wLbRkD7gZJ-oA26TpYSbIVUILHiEAi9IPb_grqGKyY37Bmnk25GjjMvM9-2QsQl0QEhWAqmCSqj0ZyDxEtqH0y0ZBVpqz-VFXW-tJHheNqWOUN4sBmdqynCGTn8h5yqUGHB6Wsqoyxo_JFR62Nplco-gSz7IrB8_JFr6fr7g==

Passive Tree Lvl 100

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDABzcm6GXLVnzjxr56PcyK1CbivfX4YgczjrhE2yvp7-XuJMdvgLjDeIqExUnSU8GSfqANunK04Uyvopmnho46hjPfp2uKpjfsBEtA3Uy0ZBVj0ZEBPrSB6Wsqq2NOQtN44IQ6-6TJ331Fm8NzZErWpG8qkZxNZK-T_6PbAsXL5AzyT2ApFXGtz7T-4LH8B9Ht2qsfINIjti9dqy0DBVQiED-CjpYVdVNuUGH8kUD7ljl7Ioo-qZXcqkkqqPyhWAabPIecg_MvEmysHenCFXWEJdHhcBmhgLjaqh9_lTZC2TnJy-smKasbRlr24yxWitFR4PbIvQzh8T2qsQEsyycfRja3aIA

Video : will upload more videos as i get higher tier maps

Spoiler

T11 Wasteland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1p3OFEbQjc
T12 Crematorium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0br8W3JdY&feature=youtu.be
T13 Shaped Shore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5iiD-4lml4&feature=youtu.be

Aura's

Spoiler
-Anger
-Haste
-Hatred
-Clarity

Gem Links

Spoiler
Spell Totem-Summon Raging Spirit-Melee Splash-Minion Damage
Raise Zombie-Minion Life-Fortify
Flame Dash-Faster Casting
Vaal Haste-Increased Duration-Flame Golem-Desecrate
Clarity-Spirit Offering
Cast When Damage Taken-Immortal Call
Anger-Haste-Hatred ; Go in our chest

Bandits

Spoiler
Kill All For 2 Passive Points

Required Uniques

Spoiler
Clayshaper Rock Breaker - this allows us to use a second golem

Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield - this increases the effectivness of the auras we cast

Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb - allows use to cast auras that only effect our minions and party members and reduced the amount of reserved mana required allowing us to have 4 auras

Sidhebreath Paua Amulet - Minions have 12% increased maximum Life, Minions have 11% increased Movement Speed, Minions deal 13% increased Damage

Price Of Items

Spoiler
Sidhebreath Paua Amulet - 1 Chance Orb
Clayshaper Rock Breaker - 1 Alchemy Orb
Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield - 1 Alchemy Orb
Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb - 1 Alchemy Orb
Vaal Haste - 7 Chaos Orbs

Ascendancy Class : Necromancer

Spoiler
Mistress of Sacrifice - faster clear speed
Spirit Eater - More minion damage
Commander Of Darkness - Gives us +20% to all res and buffs our minions and party members
Flesh Binder - Makes us and our minions tankier

Mapping

Spoiler
When mapping and clearing threw packs make sure to always use vaal haste and keep spirit offering up all the time for faster clear speed.

Leveling

Spoiler
The best way to level this build is to self cast SRS and use a summon sklelton totem for extra damage, when going threw the passive tree i went for minion damage nodes first before taking ancestral bond because i wanted my minions to be strong before using two totems to do all the work for me, around level 52 i started using Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb so i could have multiple auras for my minions, around level 55 i took the ancestral bond keystone and started using two totems

Add Me Ingame

Spoiler
ItzHellzone

if you have any question feel free to ask them and i will do my best to help you if you follow this guide. Thank you for taking the time to look at my build guide

-AmazingCouchPotato
The Lazy Potato

Last edited by itzhellzone on Aug 7, 2017, 8:40:31 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2017, 4:49:56 PM
Now I'm playing with your build. Hope this build best for a new player as me.
Hi, looks like a nice build for Legacy. Tried to open your skill tree but it only brings you back to your build, your skilltree isn't visible.
He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
Last edited by HipTree on Apr 19, 2017, 4:40:26 AM
"
HipTree wrote:
Hi, looks like a nice build for Legacy. Tried to open your skill tree but it only brings you back to your build, your skilltree isn't visible.

try this link and let me know if it works :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDABzcm6F99RZvDc1Z848alG9akfno9zKiACcvK1CbijWSvk8abP6P99cXL9rdaPKQM8k9HM6CEICkOuEVJ1XGE2y3PmZULJy4kx2-AuPwHzwtqsR9GE3jg8w5C2qsM4cqE1orxPZ8g0iO2L2_l2vbbAttGQPuBkn6gDbpOlhJshVQgseIQCL0g9v-CoUy6hismN-wZp5NuRo4zLzPftkLEJdEBIVgKpgkqo9Gg19yDxEtqH0y0ZBVpqz-VFXW-tJHheNqWOUN4sBmdqynCGTn8h5yqUGHB6Wsqoyxo_JFR62Nplco-gSz7IrT-_JFr6fr7g==

"
Joelermang wrote:
Now I'm playing with your build. Hope this build best for a new player as me.

if you have any questions about the build please ask me and i will do my best to help you out, this build is very friendly for new players.
The Lazy Potato

updated the leveling section a bit, edited gem link section, i started using a CWDT+immortal call because i was getting tried of dying to silly things. added a few more things.
The Lazy Potato

Last edited by itzhellzone on Apr 19, 2017, 5:58:06 AM
Yes your tree is working fine now, thanks for the update will try your build for a new char :)
He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
Idea of build is very unique. Curious how far this can go. If you want more damage you should get 6link clean staff and use +2 fire gems essence,
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Idea of build is very unique. Curious how far this can go. If you want more damage you should get 6link clean staff and use +2 fire gems essence,

Thanks for the idea, i will try it out and see how it works out and keep the guide updated

"
HipTree wrote:
Yes your tree is working fine now, thanks for the update will try your build for a new char :)

if you need any help let me know, i will be glad to help
The Lazy Potato

added another video.
The Lazy Potato

i added a video of a t13 shaped shore run it went pretty smooth until my zombies died at the boss fight lol. also i have been doing some test to compare the damage with a 6l staff with +2 to fire gems vs a 4l with 2 golems. i will keep this thread updated as i get more data.

Thanks
The Lazy Potato

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info