Scorching Glacial Cascade, Elementalist CWC, Conversion, Have a Blast! Super Fun League Starter!

So you can take Ascendency Shaper of desolation insted of , golems.
Then you shock and freeze also, kinda fun.
Nice, thanks Kwitch, for adding build to the witch list. Its one of my favorites cause its a blast to play, literally.
Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 20, 2018, 1:14:39 PM
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast! Scorching ray and Glacial Cascade together feel so powerful.
Hi,

Thanks for the build, it looks like a lot of fun. How does it work with endgame content (Shaper, ubers, breachlords) in Standard?

Many thanks,
Marcin
Hi, I play Self found league, and have been looking for some type of cast when channeling build.

I dont have some of the uniques you use for glacial cascade,DO you think i would be better of using frostbolt, if i am lacking the gloves ect?
It would be good for SSF, if you dont have the Hrimsorrow gloves, go down to Winter spirit nodes just below herbalism. I tried frostbolt a few leagues ago and prefer Glacial Cascade. Its faster and does more damage with hatred and ash.

I've played some endgame content with my standard character I havent really tested endgame in Beastiary.

It does well against Uber Lab and killed the Guardians deathless but also died a few times. I havent tried the breachlords or Shaper yet. Maybe you can get more damage if you ran a 6 link chest and two stat stick sceptres with gain fire and gain cold.

This build transfers very well to the new Chieftain, which is more of a tank with more life regen, armour, leech, and maybe more damage. I built up a Chieftain and it plays like a tank, will post later.
Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 27, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
i would be interested in seeing your chieftain build ...
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 3, 2018, 9:12:33 PM
Hey! Great build! Playing it in the flashback event HC with MoM and some mana nodes. Works great.

Question:
What auras are you running and why?
Herald of Ash and hatred add alot of damage to Glacial cascade.

Glad your enjoying the build good luck.

If i was running MOM I would just use Herald of Ash and clarity.
Last edited by Rorshax on May 14, 2018, 1:14:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info