Scorching Glacial Cascade, Elementalist CWC, Conversion, Have a Blast! Super Fun League Starter!

Well I tried running magma orb and firestorm but found Frostbolt so much smoother.

You could run Anger instead of Discipline. Also I am running Elemental weakness curse instead of Enfeeble. Get a sceptre with flat fire damage and it will be scaled by frostbolt cause its a projectile. One nice thing is scorching ray, it enables mastermind of dischord ascendency, so it does do something.
I wonder what the es changes will do to hybrid?
Ha! Set this build up for my Mom and she likes it.
I might try out the new skill gem efficacy , it would probly replace elemental focus.
i like this you have video from this build that`s very nice!
Hi thanks for your interest, I dont have any videos for this build. I can tell you it was great in the Legacy league, I have to update the tree. I might go back the standard for awile.
Wow my Mom and I are really enjoying this new Ray cwc Cascade!

I will post the tree soon.
Posted level 72 tree.

Thinking of going crit because my staff got a good multi roll and I can add spell crit chance. I would then use elemental focus insted of controlled damage, though I wouldn't get the ignites and burn from ash and cascade.
I might not go crit this league, and try and set it up in standard.
Posted a quick leveling guide and my over the top Standard Character. Using Realm Ender staff also a Watchers Eye jewel with flat cold damage when running Hatred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info