[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
WildWombat wrote:
"
g87tc wrote:
I got a question for you, not sure if your around to post reply's or not, but you say that; We are 100% cold damage, the frost gem is converting 60% of physical to cold. is there something i am missing that converts the other 40% to cold?

Hi! winter spirit and the node before it on the tree convert the other 40%

Thank you i just missed it when looking at the tree. Thank you
What are some more defensive options to be taken? Just hit maps and cant quite get uber lab and having a issue getting smacked by syndicates.
Great build for when syndicates go to standard. Not as viable with swords seeing as you made that build in standard with legacy Stat sticks. 20% phys as extra cold is max roll in league.
hi!

can u tell me whats the pros and cons of going to fortitude or going master of metal and something else?

Love this build. Very easy to follow and the step-by-step list of items to get while leveling really help, even for experienced players. lvl 35 now (HC). I took the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy first, and I can literally facetank 3 syndicate heroes at once. very excited to go end game with it!
Hello,

Wouldn't elemental focus support be better than Hypothermia?
Hi

would you please look at my Champion FBx at current Ligue.
Playing Claws and somehow like it but think I lack something.

give me pls tipp what to get/do better T_T

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wladyka/characters
delete
Last edited by Zerocoo992 on Oct 19, 2021, 1:55:58 PM
Hey OP, just dropping in to say thanks for the great guide. Did Uber Elder a few days ago with this build and it wasn't too bad (9 portals for first kill, 3 portals for second :P). I ended up going with dual Paradoxicas and they worked great. Here's my PoB. The build felt great for this league. Would have very minimal deaths if I could get my chaos res up a bit somehow.

Just snagged the Frost Blades Lightpoacher today, didn't have the enchant for UE.

Current gear with jewels ofc, great build. still wanna upgrade my rings and try a elder ring for the inc attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info