[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Cipher_TV wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:
Sorry I going to let this build guide die off, very simply after 18 frost blades characters I'm bored and it is time for other things :)

It's okay, we understand that. I played this build with your guide 3 leagues with three different classes and now I have Scion with 6kk DPS, completed ALL content and I was so happy like never before because of your guide. Your guide in comparison with others is the best, so many details and explains. Thanks alot and I hope that the new guide will be same excellent as this.

thanks very much!
Is the pastebin link up to date? - it doesn't makes sense in regards to "So now running in a 4 link Herald of purity -> Ice Golem -> Vaal Warchief -> Culling strike"

:(
Will this be 3.5 viable?
"
HardSide wrote:
Will this be 3.5 viable?

I am not really updating the guide much anymore but it should be. After the first weekend of this league I wont be playing until mid January because of other commitments so really wont be able to test or update.

BUT :) looking through the patch notes, I dont see any problems.
At the high end, shaped weapons can only get 20% extra cold now
however master of metal should be a nice buff and of course there is banners to try out and see how worthwhile they are.
Although I love permanent fortify especially with the belt, to me these would have to come at the cost of fortitude (worthy foe is too powerful to give up)

Last edited by WildWombat on Dec 4, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
HardSide wrote:
Will this be 3.5 viable?

I am not really updating the guide much anymore but it should be. After the first weekend of this league I wont be playing until mid January because of other commitments so really wont be able to test or update.

BUT :) looking through the patch notes, I dont see any problems.
At the high end, shaped weapons can only get 20% extra cold now
however master of metal should be a nice buff and of course there is banners to try out and see how worthwhile they are.
Although I love permanent fortify especially with the belt, to me these would have to come at the cost of fortitude (worthy foe is too powerful to give up)

Thanks as always.
Hi, is there any differences between Yoke's chance to shock and rare jewel with chance to shock?
"
Cipher_TV wrote:
Hi, is there any differences between Yoke's chance to shock and rare jewel with chance to shock?

Hi, yoke can make cold damage cause shock (which it cant normally do).
When wearing yoke crits will automatically shock. For non crit strikes the 'chance to shock' from all sources is then used to determine whether it shocks.
got hyped and decided to update the guide for 3.5 :)
I got a question for you, not sure if your around to post reply's or not, but you say that; We are 100% cold damage, the frost gem is converting 60% of physical to cold. is there something i am missing that converts the other 40% to cold?
"
g87tc wrote:
I got a question for you, not sure if your around to post reply's or not, but you say that; We are 100% cold damage, the frost gem is converting 60% of physical to cold. is there something i am missing that converts the other 40% to cold?

Hi! winter spirit and the node before it on the tree convert the other 40%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info