Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Ancestral Warchief FB Berserker Totem Build Guide (1,280,100 DPS with Poison Support!)

Ancestral Warchief Totem FB Berserker 1,280,100 DPS with Poison!!!

Highest tooltip DPS with Conc + flasks. Note that the 6th slot is poison which will not show in the tooltip.
Spoiler

This is my first build guide so I'm sorry in advance if it's not so good and polished, I just want to do a build guide for the build I'm currently doing because I'm enjoying this build so much and this is my first build that can do end game contents(I just started playing PoE on Breach league).

This build is almost similar with the build guide created by Dismantletime but with different ascendancy choice.

Why Berserker? So i thought about doing Ancestral Warchief(AW) build and trying out Berserker and Chieftain, i ended up using Berserker because of the huge DPS boost, I was expecting this build to be so squishy because of the 10% increased damage taken from Aspect of Carnage + Abyssus, but it's not, with a decent chest with high armor and a 4-5 seconds immortal call from 6 endurance charges, I hardly die doing t15-16 maps.

Pros:

-1,280,100 DPS with Poison Support
-Can farm Uber Atziri and Shaper easily
-Huge dps, enemies just melts
-5 seconds immortal call
-Instant 25% heal with War Bringer
-No mana problems

Cons:

-Can't run phys reflect
-Can get 1 hit when not careful because of Aspect of Carnage + Abyssus

As common as it is, the 2 unique required for this build are:

Ofc the vulnerability on hit is not necessary, its just a bonus.

With this build, you just have to scale on Flat Physical damage because of the Facebreaker

Stats
Spoiler

This is the honest stats of my character right now, but since Poison Support is not counted on the tooltip + the Vulnerability curse, it's surely more than that and can easily melt t16 bosses pretty fast. If you swap out poison with added fire damage, the DPS will reach 300k+.

Without Conc Effect
tooltip dps on town

tooltip with full buff

defense stats with buff

Skill Tree, Ascendancy and Bandits

Spoiler

Bandit Choices:
Oak = +40 to maximum life
Kill all = Skill point (Optional, can also get attack speed or physical damage)
Oak = Endurance Charge (Optional, can also get skill point instead)

Skill Tree:
www.poeurl.com/bgvC

Items and Explanation

Spoiler
A perfect rolled Facebreaker will be nice for this build or a decent roll with Vulnerability on hit because we are running poison, a great upgrade will be legacy Facebreaker with high unarmed phys roll but that would be expensive.

Best in slot for our shield is Tukohama, you can use Great old one's ward but you will only have 2 totems

Abyssus is also a very good helmet for this build because of the flat Phys, be aware of the Increased Physical Damage taken stat though, you should get the one with the least.

Belly of the Beast is a decent choice for our chest, but I prefer a good chest with high armor and life to negate the abyssus increased phys damage taken.

Our belt will be Legacy Meginord for the Flat Phys, the legacy one is also cheap, the + endurance charge is just a bonus if you can have 1, but it's not necessary, it's just a little more for the survival.

The accessories will be your choice, but I would recommend using steel rings for more dps, for a more budget friendly, a decent ring with high life and resist will be good enough. The amulet slot is free but having a flat phys on amulet is cheap. Also, if you will have trouble getting resists, you can get it on ammulet

Flasks
Spoiler

There will be a lot of choices for our flasks, but the current ones I'm using right now are:

The legacy version of the Rumi and Taste of Hate will be better, Sin's Rebirth is also good but I can't afford it and I don't know what flask to swap out if I use Sin's.

Jewels

Spoiler

Sample Jewels that's good for scaling damage, jewels like this with Life will be expensive but if you can afford it, it's better.

Gem Links
Spoiler

Gem links (chest) in order of importance:

Remove Melee Damage On Full Life Support on a 5 Link
Replace
with
on single target.
On other Gem links, please refer to my profile or on the "My Gears" section.

My Gears (till end game? I think so)
Spoiler

Video

Spoiler

Just a quick Uber Atziri kill to show you the damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpPh8x9gbg&t=15s

Full Shaper run, dunno how I died on that part. (1 death)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztGOqOY8WUc

Full Chimera run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1Bf0eU73o

I will upload a video on Shaper, just don't have the keys right now when making this guide.

If you have questions, feel free to inbox me or message me in game, you can also see my profile for references.
Last edited by janmark143 on Apr 19, 2017, 2:13:22 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2017, 6:34:29 PM
Videos up.
Last edited by janmark143 on Apr 18, 2017, 4:55:11 AM
Edit button?

Got it now, thanks!
can you upload video with shapers kill?
Videos up!
Thank you
Looks interesting, also I noticed that you're using 2 different Enduring Crys, may I know why?
It's just the one I'm leveling, getting the lvl 21 for now reason :D
can i ask why there is 2 vaal lightning traps too? can you use both?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info