Stupid fing lazy pice of shit design (of course lab)

I one shot all the mobs.
I run through all the Traps because the don't face me.
I can outrun every Bizzaros attack with a duration even when I am sleeping because I love to stack movement speed.
I enter Bizzaros room get one shot by some stupid invisible shit from the ground.

I can't trade, but I can disconnect and do everything again.

I usually get my ascendancy points when I luck out and don't get one shot for once. Which then turns a fucking insane fight into an easy thing.

If you like to do stupid experiments with your game, at least don't make them mandatory.

If you can't kill us because you can't balance your game killing players with one shots is not genius its lazy and stupid.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2017, 1:26:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Blame Vaal Pact for the game's reliance on one-shots for challenge.

That single node needs to die a painful death.

Only then will the balance team be freed up to actually do its job.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

I eventually transitioned into VP on my last couple of characters. I would happily give up VP forever if that meant that GGG could finally fix this bad one shot mechanic that they seem so fond of for some bosses.

P.S. Now 311 Labyrinth threads on the list. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

I eventually transitioned into VP on my last couple of characters. I would happily give up VP forever if that meant that GGG could finally fix this bad one shot mechanic that they seem so fond of for some bosses.

Well, I think we should keep in mind that there is a difference between being one-shot by a telegraphed attack which we are supposed to avoid (often a boss), and being one-shot by a random trash-mob throwing rocks. Or, for that matter, being killed by burst damage in a fraction of a second, which is not the same as a one-shot (and can be partially mitigated with some clever gem setups) but is functionally the same for most players.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Turtledove wrote:

So I guess you should probably remove the following quote from your thread then:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I tended to ignore threads about just Izaro or enchants and not list those. My theory about those complaints is that they are not really about the new trap gameplay and other problematic mechanisms added in labyrinth, e.g., no portals.

While I got you here, why is this thread even on that list? It's not really even about the laby, it's about his connection issues. Chadwixx has clearly been having technical issues on his end for a while now.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Well, I think we should keep in mind that there is a difference between being one-shot by a telegraphed attack which we are supposed to avoid (often a boss), and being one-shot by a random trash-mob throwing rocks. Or, for that matter, being killed by burst damage in a fraction of a second, which is not the same as a one-shot (and can be partially mitigated with some clever gem setups) but is functionally the same for most players.

I definitely agree with this.

Most (all?) of the characters that I've used to enter Labyrinth were high mobility evasion characters. My deaths were one shot deaths, IIRC, and were received while dancing around Izaro as far away as possible and so not being able to see Izaro's telegraphed attacks. The exceptions being when I was so over leveled that Izaro died before I could even start dancing around. Truth is I that never had enough encounters with Izaro to even learn any of the details of the Izaro fight. Although it seemed likely it was a generally fun boss encounter?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

So I guess you should probably remove the following quote from your thread then:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I tended to ignore threads about just Izaro or enchants and not list those. My theory about those complaints is that they are not really about the new trap gameplay and other problematic mechanisms added in labyrinth, e.g., no portals.

While I got you here, why is this thread even on that list? It's not really even about the laby, it's about his connection issues. Chadwixx has clearly been having technical issues on his end for a while now.

I was leaning towards not including this thread on the list until I hit this sentence.
"
If you like to do stupid experiments with your game, at least don't make them mandatory.

I'm not bothering to look at the threads you point to since I obviously already looked at them. I suspect though that the connection issue had to do with there needing to be portals added so that connection issues don't require one to go through the horrible content again from the beginning.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:

I was leaning towards not including this thread on the list until I hit this sentence.
"

I'm not bothering to look at the threads you point to since I obviously already looked at them. I suspect though that the connection issue had to do with there needing to be portals added so that connection issues don't require one to go through the horrible content again from the beginning.

So it's GGG's fault he died to lag when he's had ongoing issues for a long time?

Tunnel vision it is then. Blame it all on the laby! lol
"
Shovelcut wrote:

So it's GGG's fault he died to lag when he's had ongoing issues for a long time?

You seem to be putting false words in my post. I didn't say it was GGG's fault he died to lag. I said it was GGG's fault he had to do the whole thing over from the beginning. That's your tunnel vision, not mine LOL.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

You seem to be putting false words in my post. I didn't say it was GGG's fault he died to lag. I said it was GGG's fault he had to do the whole thing over from the beginning. That's your tunnel vision, not mine LOL.

Even if they added portals with the issues he's having it's not very likely he would be able to complete the uber laby.

So again, it serves no purpose on your list. It's not about the laby, it's about someone who's playing on a questionable connection on a system running an OS that isn't officially supported by the game. But lets keep pretending that it's just an issue with the laby. But you'd know that if you'd have taken the few minutes required to follow those links that you obviously never read even though you claim you have.

LOL indeed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info