[2.6]Blade Flurry Immortal Gladiator Guardians Farmer

Hey folks welcome to this simple and humble thread

this build is based on alkaizer bladeflurry gladiator and it's focus on end game farming t15 and guardians,it's not budget friendly but u can start as RT with bor until u farm all the gear

update
i'm done with legacy for now but ill answer questions here

Bandit
life , ias ,endu or kill

Tree

Gear on legacy
Spoiler

offence h/o
Spoiler

Defence h/o
Spoiler

Dps fully buffed with conc
Spoiler

video

Last edited by T_Ban on Apr 28, 2017, 2:58:02 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 1:18:04 AM
Bandit?
"
Bandit?

+40 life - skill point - end.charge
'based on' LMAO okay buddy.
"
Zayku wrote:
"
Bandit?

+40 life - skill point - end.charge

added bandits
Last edited by T_Ban on Apr 9, 2017, 4:18:24 PM
Please screenshoot with DPS.
Hello.

I am curious, what is your base crit chance? With my tree (similar to yours) I am at 41.4% base crit chance in hideout with ice golem up, mind you I do not have voice of the storm so I cannot do a comparison. I notice in Alk's video he is at 71% crit chance! I don't understand how he is getting that.

My understanding of the mechanics of voice of the storm is that for example, with 180% lightning resist that is going to add 1.8*(base weapon crit chance) to overall crit chance? So assuming a vaal rapier with a goodcrit roll, base crit on that is maybe 8.5%.

So lets imagine I equiped voice of the storm and had 180% light resist. 41.4% + (1.8*8.5%) = 56%. So where does Alk get 71% from?

Curious...

Maybe, while in map can you post screenshots of your offensive and defensive tabs with and without voice of the storm equipped?

thanks!
+1
"

Maybe, while in map can you post screenshots of your offensive and defensive tabs with and without voice of the storm equipped?

Hi,

I can´t post a screenshots at the moment but i can tell you my stats(all in hideout).I have 58.88% crit with voice of the storm and 40.5 without voice of the storm. My weapon have 5.5% base crit and I have 245 lightning resistens.

My Gear:

edit:
My crit with a 7.52 Crit weapon is in my hideout 74.73% crit.

So its just the voice of the storm what give you all the crit you need.
Last edited by Zayku on Apr 9, 2017, 5:43:39 PM
"
mefihl wrote:
Please screenshoot with DPS.

added em

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info