[2.6]Blade Flurry Immortal Gladiator Guardians Farmer

With this physical damage reduction boss kill me with one hit (max damage hit). How you not kill with this defence and life on boss???
Please add video with uber Izaro.
Last edited by mefhl on May 6, 2017, 3:34:05 PM
"
mefhl wrote:
With this physical damage reduction boss kill me with one hit (max damage hit). How you not kill with this defence and life on boss???
Please add video with uber Izaro.

i'm done with legacy for now sold most of gear
i have done izaro more than one hundred times with no problem , link ur gear so i can help

Hey guys ! i tried this build out and im rly new to this game. lvl 93 right now with decnt gear (i guess). But honestly i cant do guardians or any high lvl content. getting one shotted by random dmg (( Can someone see what i can improve gear-wise ? thx

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters
"
Malbini wrote:
Hey guys ! i tried this build out and im rly new to this game. lvl 93 right now with decnt gear (i guess). But honestly i cant do guardians or any high lvl content. getting one shotted by random dmg (( Can someone see what i can improve gear-wise ? thx

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

Drop mara block nodes u don't need em , stack more life and take templar aoe

get astral plate and roll it with essnce of horror until u get something good
I know it's kind of late into the league, but as they extended it, I'm testing this build until legacy ends.

I already played a CI BF Gladiator using Varunastra and VP. Reached 87 with it, but I didn't focus on max block and the character was somewhat squishy.

This build has a lot of layers of defense. The only matter is that I have no idea how to get to 5k+ life. I got 199% inc max life from tree (at level 91) and can potenatially hit 207% (at level 93) using Path of Building. I'm at lvl 75 right now with 4.6k life.

All my pieces of gear have life on it, not max rolls, but still 6k to 7k life seems unreachable

Can someone help me improve the survivability?

The damage is also kind of low compared to the CI Varunastra one, but minimising the risk of dying is what matters to me.

Here's my planned tree: www.poeurl.com/bkSR

Thanks in advance.
If we cant afford Acuty - can we go vp or isnt a league starter build?
Honestly how do u guys get Acuity? It costs like 30ex Its like the whole league income for me
the crit chance of 76% seems like impossible to achieve with your items,

there's something missing with your screenshot, i supposed the stats on your ss are with complete buffs and not in HO
well ignore my post above, the stats i was looking at was may normal attack, and im sure others also mislook it, i got 75% crit in my HO
GD! Can it for leaguestarter in 3.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info