[2.6] Culling Cascade Life Build 140k+ T15, Atziri, Uber Lab

Awesome thanks, currently leveling this in HCL. excited to try it out.
"
Chrysaetos wrote:
Awesome thanks, currently leveling this in HCL. excited to try it out.

Make sure you focus more on survivng, lot's of health nodes, and use a shield, it's quite easy for accidents with reflect mobs.
Please come back and let me know how it turned out for you.
And if you make any changes to the build, could you please link your tree so i can also take into consideration of your version of the build.

Have a nice day and enjoy the build!
Yeah I am definitely going to change some things up for HC play. Currently 55 and cruising, probably going to run Sibyl's for reflect and considering a MoM variant. Will keep you posted.
"
Chrysaetos wrote:
Yeah I am definitely going to change some things up for HC play. Currently 55 and cruising, probably going to run Sibyl's for reflect and considering a MoM variant. Will keep you posted.

Glad you're enjoying it :)
What is the price of equipment in total if i want to get this numbers?
I like GC and i use it but my numbers are far from this.
"
laciffer wrote:
What is the price of equipment in total if i want to get this numbers?
I like GC and i use it but my numbers are far from this.

6link costed me 6 exalts, but a 5linked should cost no more than 20-30 chaos, and 5-link is more than enough to scale dps with, remember it's not tooltip dps that counts it's the power charges etc

But i've spent maybe 12 exalts on my build so far, but the most important to get is a 5-link and 20% quality gems for the 5-link
Pandemonius an option?
hmm ... T15, Atziri, Uber LAB tag, but the only video is a T11 faceroll map with pretty much any build ^^

Also from this video i really cant imagine how you can do atziri or uber lab - except if you do it without getting hit by anything at all, but well - then i can do uber atziri with every build either ^^
Last edited by exxidus on Apr 14, 2017, 2:36:10 AM
Would u consider switching out herald of ice for hatred?
Also i'm not sure how you deal with reflect mobs, you just one shot your self when they are on the screen edge or just outside (outside Warlord's Mark aura).
I think build needs Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets or Vaal Pact.
Last edited by laciffer on May 8, 2017, 5:13:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info