[2.6] Cospris Pathfinder CoC Discharger

Had a nice talk with Michaelibk.

This could be a tree with the 7th Power Charge:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQAyGAB3m43OqAG873rTfiSdYlpEDcjwwzqbtYTFKjhHBtDQX2ry4WNDj_rsGMHFWFpSKVXgLL8V14auVmN_xpMnUzVQQow2idNwUr6KytO0DKEvRnGDCbGQLai-gOq6DXzviPk3189Jsev1wwm5k_IdoqMPxDt8uMpsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6yBuUDDbXtlbGyVLrlfJKPqYrXC7XIq4kxzcjxrfmMSilwYZim-eykpfsJXI6-4y0UVHwGat8RhdPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-w4hXtmVClPf4D_EJ638W03TMedjZL3PQFmVAoCFQIAAAEAAAAAAAAAAA==

On the left side we use Intuitive Leap to reach the Power Charge and Faith and Steel.

Pros
- 7 Power Charges
- More Area Damage and effect
- Getting some all Res (we love Lightning Res because of Choir! :>)

Cons
- Losing 2 Jewel Sockets.. (Losing some Crit Multi anc Crit Chance)
- Losing even more Crit Multi and Crit Chance! :(

Change Faster Attacks in Voll's with Additional Accuracy. Try to get at least 4 Cyclone Attacks per Second (0,25).
Last edited by riotpwn on Apr 8, 2017, 12:24:04 PM
Maybe you can change the Power Charge On Critical with Additional Accuracy,just like the Taiwan player does.You can generate enough power charge even without Power Charge On Critical.

BTW can you tell me about you tooltips? My cyclone is 4.88 per second with 93% acc and 55.2 crit chance(in hideout),and discharge is only 30k with 6 power charges,I wonder if it's enough to try T16 and shaper.

I have 6.4k es and sometimes got one-shoted by Boss,can you give me some suggestions about survival?

Forgive my poor English :)
can work with raider ascendanscy?
"
adnpagani wrote:
can work with raider ascendanscy?

Only without EE, since Frenzy discharges are Cold DMG and we trigger EE with our Cospri's. Furthermore you won't be able to sustain the leech from Vinktar's without the Pathfinder Ascendancy.
Last edited by Michaelibk on Apr 10, 2017, 3:04:15 AM
What tool tip dps am i looking for here? (For shaper and guardians)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info