[3.2] Demi's Full Ele LemonPrime, CI OR Life Lightning Arrow/Blast Rain Max Block Pathfinder

Any recommendations for Pantheon?
"
Vierhon wrote:

stun and phys miti if hit recently
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Vierhon wrote:

stun and phys miti if hit recently

Same for ES and life versions?
Hi. I'm new and trying to follow this guide so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I got the item Doedre's Scorn and while reading up on it discovered there is a curse limit stat. Starts at one and you can increase it but I see you have 2 curses and no way to increase it (i think).

Is the second curse being used in some way?
"
Thunderchief wrote:
Hi. I'm new and trying to follow this guide so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I got the item Doedre's Scorn and while reading up on it discovered there is a curse limit stat. Starts at one and you can increase it but I see you have 2 curses and no way to increase it (i think).

Is the second curse being used in some way?

herald of ice triggers when killing/clearing mobs for frenzies, pproj weak triggers when we take a big hit from a boss and overrides the other. they aren't on at the same time.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
xylotism wrote:
Hi Demi,

I just wanted to say thanks for putting the time into making this build. I've been running it as my league starter for 3.2 and it was working pretty well for the first half of the game.

I'm a new player and don't know/understand much about itemization, skill trees, etc. I just finished Act 10, mostly getting carried by groups because I would just die constantly and do pea-shooter damage. I'm wondering if you have any tips on what I should be working on to help me survive through my first few maps?

I'll link my POB config here if you or anyone else want to take a look:
https://pastebin.com/zLSqXx0k

I feel like my Life, Resists and Damage are all too low for where I'm at in the game. I don't have much in the way of currency (about 4/5 chaos) so I've just been kinda limping along with random 1-alch pieces from poe.trade. I've been following your Life skill tree and just kinda guessing what's good based off the PoB build since the post only shows the energy shield version itemization.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks again!

you want capped res asap! the game is balanced around it.

don't worry about chaos much as we are immune anyway.(just read your doing life build) chaos dnt is fairly rare in the game so it's not a biggie still.

Get a life roll on EVERY item you can. as for budget you won't get far with 5c you will need to farm currency pickup absolutely am every currency that drops and get yourself an itemfilter i recommend neversink.

as for life your really want 5k+MINIMUM for yellow maps and up.

that's ehp so 5k÷ es is just as good so long as you are ci. (for a life build you should aim for about 180% extra life in the tree to feel like a nice life pool you can keep track of yours with path of building.

as for getting currency as a new playing or early league I like to keep all the two toned boots that drop and craft on them ideally you want tri res and. life roll these sell for anywhere between 5-80c depends on rolls. gl man.

also try to run maps in groups. you get better mf and pack size in groups.
Last edited by notwisted on Apr 6, 2018, 1:56:09 AM
Hi demi!

First of all, thanks a lot for your nice build.
Not only it's really fun to play, but it helped me a lot getting deeper into the game.

For newbie people for wanna try this build, i think you should be aware that it requires a bit of knowledge, and you'll probably wanna make some adjustments.
I runned a kinda cheaper version, since i tried to make this works in 3.2 bestiary league. I went for ES based cause i never tried CI char before and it seems fun. Here is my build, killing stuff pretty easily in T13/14 atm.

LA : Lioneye (with gmp) / Rigwald (not +1 arrow though)
BR : Rare harbinger (kinda crappy, need to upgrade it ^^) / rearguard
Helmet : Rare hubris circlet, with around 300 es
Armor : Atziri's disfavour (i found the 571 es + res + leech pretty nice :) )
Boots : Skyforth

I still have a couple of questions :
- i don't feel like going lvl 100, which nods would you prioritize from 80-100 ? It seems like jewels slots gives more dps on pob, but is + power charges more worth ? Or alchemist nod ?
- rumi's post nerf dont allow you to reach that 75% block. Would you recommend going for dying sun instead ? I saw you use one in your hall of grandmasters run :).

Thanks for everything overall. Now i go craft a harbinger bow. May the luck be with me :D.

Cheers
Last edited by Leninjadu93 on Apr 9, 2018, 6:31:02 PM
what about mana back? vinktar dosent have mana leech
doing the Life ver of your build. is there a good 6l gem in place of full health as i never am.
This is my current set up.
https://pastebin.com/b8npYDxf

It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
Last edited by Cheezeus on Apr 27, 2018, 3:50:03 PM

This is my gear and i have really bad dps, what should i do ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info