[PoE 2.6 LSC]Guardian Righteous Fire vs All (Deathless uber atziri/Shaper/Hall of Grandmasters/...)

Oh wow..... idk how I missed that. Alrighty, when I get internet back this week I'll try to craft or buy one. I really appreciate the help. Thanks!
"
Sllew wrote:
Oh wow..... idk how I missed that. Alrighty, when I get internet back this week I'll try to craft or buy one. I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Hi, I looked at your build, and I think there are few other areas you need to improve not just the reduced DOT on shield.

1) Get unwavering faith and time of need nodes in your ascendancy. You should have at least 6 auras for unwavering faith to be effective. More aura, better.
2) Left of melding node and right of quick recovery node, get those jewel sockets and put energy from within in both sockets. If you cant afford those, use healthy mind. Note that while you burn both HP and ES, the regen only applies to ES, so this is really needed.
3) You are using 3 life flask, you should use ruby flask instead. Try running with at least 2 ruby flask, they serve as your life flask.
4) Use ephemeral edge blade if you still cant sustain RF.
5) Use rise of the phoenix if you still cant sustain RF.

Hopefully this helps a bit.
Just did a couple of maps with "vulnerability" affix on them. Really affected my ES regen for some reason. Was so severe i could not complete the maps. The ES pool just kept dropping until i had virtually nothing left. There were no no regen or reduced regen affixes on the map mods either. Any ideas? was like my ES was just leeching away.
"
smileyhb wrote:
Will you please set your characters to be publicly visible?

edit: in the meantime, jmsmadrigal has a pretty on-topic build visible:
"
jmsmadrigal wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jmsmadrigal/characters

Last edited by tainium on Jul 22, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
"

Hi, I looked at your build, and I think there are few other areas you need to improve not just the reduced DOT on shield.

1) Get unwavering faith and time of need nodes in your ascendancy. You should have at least 6 auras for unwavering faith to be effective. More aura, better.
2) Left of melding node and right of quick recovery node, get those jewel sockets and put energy from within in both sockets. If you cant afford those, use healthy mind. Note that while you burn both HP and ES, the regen only applies to ES, so this is really needed.
3) You are using 3 life flask, you should use ruby flask instead. Try running with at least 2 ruby flask, they serve as your life flask.
4) Use ephemeral edge blade if you still cant sustain RF.
5) Use rise of the phoenix if you still cant sustain RF.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Thanks for your help.

Yes I completed the second lab today and got the crafted shield, but I still can't sustain righteous fire.

I can only run 4 auras... After my blood magic hits next level I can run 5, but I see no way for 6. What am I missing?

I can pick up those sockets and jewels, but that doesn't help me sustain RF does it? The guide doesn't use them.

Ya, I've really been avoiding the flask upgrade for some reason. I'll do that as well.
@Sllew: your helmet, gloves and belt all have life on them. Adding life to your build makes RF more difficult to sustain. Thus the LL build guide. You have a Shav's, so drop the Life items and Flasks. Replace life with Chaos Resistance.

Get the jewels as was suggested. The life from those nodes before you transform them into ES or Mana is also hurting your regen.
Last edited by tainium on Jul 22, 2017, 10:27:38 AM
Oh, I didn't know having more life did that.... TY for helping a noob everyone!
Hope it helps. Pretty much everything jmsmadrigal said was right on. Ruby flasks become your life flasks because they slow down the RF degen.

You want to avoid adding life to an RF build wherever possible; read the RF gem...it says that the degen is based on life and separately on ES. Since you have Shav's, you don't need life anyway! Get as much ES as you can because all your regen is % based on ES to counteract the RF degen. And the RF DPS scales up with ES for nice symmetry!
Last edited by tainium on Jul 22, 2017, 2:48:44 PM
Well I can finally can sustain RF. It's not pretty, but the every 5 second boost from time of need make it possible. I really think that I just need levels now so that I can get my last two auras. We shall see....

Thanks everyone!
Your setup looks like you should be able to sustain RF. More ES (or Mana) could help. Post your aura setup via https://poe.mikelat.com

Unsure why you're still toting life flasks around, but that's beside the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info