[PoE 2.6 LSC]Guardian Righteous Fire vs All (Deathless uber atziri/Shaper/Hall of Grandmasters/...)

"
stauch3r wrote:
you have 34dex on tree + 30 from boots lol you run with gems +100dex whos cheat is this?

ahhh i use amulet have 16 all attribute + boot 30 dex + tree 34 dex + templar 14 dex + 1 node 30 dex = 124 dex
then I crafted a opal ring have dex so i remove node 30 dex

(trick ... When you need to wear that boot to get enough dex to wear that boot: Use another item + dex, then bring your boots and take it away)

Last edited by smileyhb on Apr 29, 2017, 6:20:22 AM
I am currently lv 96 and have been using Ephemeral Edge. So which do you think is better Edge or Doryani Catalyst? Do you leech life with RF from Doryani?
Last edited by Covetousrat on May 14, 2017, 3:01:48 AM
"
Covetousrat wrote:
I am currently lv 96 and have been using Ephemeral Edge. So which do you think is better Edge or Doryani Catalyst? Do you leech life with RF from Doryani?

U cannot leech with degen.
Hi all, interesting build and thanks to op for providing it.
Need someone to check my build because i am having trouble with uber Izaro and feel the build should be ok to do uber labs at my level 88. Or maybe at 63 i am a bit slow to react lol.
TY for any help/hints.
sick build brah! Any chance ong co Leo ko cho toi dung ke' de craft cai shield cho build voi? :D
How are you able to run all the aura's?
how hard is the ES nerfs going to hurt this? I really want to try this, but if it's not going to be viable in a month or so then I will pass. Thanks!

P.S. I really hope it's still good. been looking for a build like this all season.
^^ it will hit pretty hard in new league, perhaps the 20% dot from leo down to 5% is the largest. LL is in a better position then ci since when using presence of chayula they should be at similar es pools. Basically a 33% nerf to es plus leo dot down to 5%.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 25, 2017, 7:20:55 PM
Alright, so the struggle is real for me right now.....

I'm level 72 and I can not sustain righteous fire. I have taken all regen nodes already and my max fire resistance is 79%. What am I doing wrong??? Profile is public. I really appreciate any help. Thanks!
^^ you dont have anything to mitigate your damage taken over time, either get a dot reduced shield, or use rise of the phoenix. I can craft dot reduced in lsc for free if u need costs 3c a try and then 1 scour to remove (u want 19-20%, its also a suffix). im pretty close to haku lvl 7 at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info