Free Giveaway Alternate Art Skins - End of Legacy League

can i have alt art aura for skins? im looking for good alt arts for a build im going for later in 3.0 using dual cleave swords will appreciate it! :)
"
PHMedtech wrote:
can i have alt art aura for skins? im looking for good alt arts for a build im going for later in 3.0 using dual cleave swords will appreciate it! :)

Keep in mind that I want to see you all your characters to become eligible for a skin.

Alright I am out of this foul place for today.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Would honestly use any of them just because I love skin transferring rather than buying MTX :) Easier on my wallet and some in-game items out-do some MTX
i love them all! been playing for years; almost daily but no skills arent as awesome as the runners... any for me, would be a trophy!!! i have an alt art bow skin that i paid 5 ex for a while bak but none of the ones youre offering
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
i love them all! been playing for years; almost daily but no skills arent as awesome as the runners... any for me, would be a trophy!!! i have an alt art bow skin that i paid 5 ex for a while bak but none of the ones youre offering

Great to hear! This is your one and only chance to get them. So dont be afraid to post, people.

You only got to choose one though, unless you can pm me very good reasons to get multiple.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"

In the meantime you can pm my SSF account. But plz do something about your writing :)

Skins still available. Just dare to ask me.
Current list of players who will receive something, since you were the first ones to reply:

1) Qaen (pm what you want though)
2) superjack010 (alt art aurumvorax)
3) Symphonicz (might get one of each flavour)
4) iswirl (might get one of each flavour as well)
5) someone from my guild
Rapiers as I love skins and keep relics like these and give away the rest incl currency...
No Problem,
Exile
this is cool, I've love an aurumvorax! or something, if this is still going on lol
Gotta agree, all of them look great ^^ I would take a Princess to skin my Ephemeral Edge on my mana guardian and Aurumvorax for a Cospri Frostbolt character I am planning on in 3.0. Hope it is still possible to get those. Thanks for the great giveaway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info